A surprise!

cool indy

I just sent persuasive letters to the publishers of the 8 Indy German Novels, 7 Young Indy French Novels and the cancelled Staff of Kings Novel. Wish me good luck!:) :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :( :mad: :eek: :whip: (y) (n) :gun: :sleep: :hat: :confused: :sick: :eek: :dead:

Icybro

cool indy said:
I just sent persuasive letters to the publishers of the 8 Indy German Novels, 7 Young Indy French Novels and the cancelled Staff of Kings Novel. Wish me good luck!:) :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :( :mad: :eek: :whip: (y) (n) :gun: :sleep: :hat: :confused: :sick: :eek: :dead:

Awesome! Good luck, and let us know if you get any responses! :hat:

Good luck. I wish you all the luck.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though. If I recall correctly, the German novels were never endorsed by Lucasfilm and they received no royalties. Copyright laws are a little different and not sure how Holbeihn was allowed to make money on them.

Anyway, hopefully Lucasfilm will jump on board, but the publisher may balk if they do have to pay royalties after all these years.

Plaristes

The German and French novels were all properly licensed and have been acknowledged as such by LFL repeatedly.