Henry Jones Jr. during Christmas time...

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Any of you out there go to a teacher's Christmas Party?
Yes. My mother is a teacher and would often host staff parties at her house. Lots of wine, whiskey and vodka would flow. Some teachers (and even one principal) would get wild. When I was a kid, my brother & I went to the same school she taught at so we were sworn to secrecy as to the 'goings-on'. It was always fun to hear the staff complain about students that I knew.:D

Stoo said:
Yes. My mother is a teacher and would often host staff parties at her house. Lots of wine, whiskey and vodka would flow. Some teachers (and even one principal) would get wild. When I was a kid, my brother & I went to the same school she taught at so we were sworn to secrecy as to the 'goings-on'. It was always fun to hear the staff complain about students that I knew.:D
Those parties were a different animal to be sure. One year I wore the kilt from my bagpipe band, (the tartan is red on green) and I was chased around the house by two of the more eligible spinsters reaching to answer the eternal mystery...:eek:

I did get some more desired action that night though.(y)

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Those parties were a different animal to be sure. One year I wore the kilt from my bagpipe band, (the tartan is red on green) and I was chased around the house by two of the more eligible spinsters reaching to answer the eternal mystery...:eek:

I did get some more desired action that night though.(y)

You got your bagpipe played?

I Don Quixote

Thought I might bring this thread up to the front. Tis the Season!

I think Indy would be on his own for the most part on Christmas. A few parties, a few hangovers, and maybe getting out of the country. Maybe he'd visit Marcus, or his dad once they'd reconciled.