Star Wars Thriller

Stoo

If you think it's a good thing to post "Star Wars" clips set to the tunes of
"Billie Jean" and "Beat It" on an Indy board, then knock yourself out!:rolleyes:(n)

Michael24

Doesn't matter. It's just a video. Anything non-Indy can be posted/talked about here in the Open Discussion section. The description says it all: "Talk about anything not related to Indy!" The key word here being "anything." You might as well go into any other thread in this section and ask why it should be posted. :confused:

No Ticket

Stoo said:
If you think it's a good thing to post "Star Wars" clips set to the tunes of
"Billie Jean" and "Beat It" on an Indy board, then knock yourself out!:rolleyes:(n)

Yes, like Star Wars isn't somehow related to Indy in some way.

Stoo

Michael24 said:
Doesn't matter. It's just a video. Anything non-Indy can be posted/talked about here in the Open Discussion section. The description says it all: "Talk about anything not related to Indy!" The key word here being "anything." You might as well go into any other thread in this section and ask why it should be posted. :confused:
Well, he did write, "tell me what you guys think", and I'm telling him. Some random "Star Wars" clips with a Michael Jackson song in the background.
What's the point? On a slow-news day, I suppose videos like this might be cute to some people but it is rather silly. (Especially w/Indy 4 so close!)
Yes, like Star Wars isn't somehow related to Indy in some way.
You know what? You're RIGHT! In "Star Wars Tales" #19 there's a story of
Indy finding the Millennium Falcon and Chewie! Wow! They are related!:p

There's a connection between Star Wars/Indiana Jones and Michael Jackson.
If you know it, I'll be doubly impressed!;) (HINT: It's not IndySeven's video.)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Would that be Captain EO?

Also, Stoo's right. If the syncing was well done and the clips were better chosen, it might have been something, but as it is, it's a sort of you tube clip that comes a dime a dozen.

Stoo

Attila the Professor said:
Would that be Captain EO?
"Captain EO" is CORRECT and you are the Grand Prize winner of John Merrick's remains and a trip for 2 to...NEVERLAND!

Attila the Professor said:
Also, Stoo's right. If the syncing was well done and the clips were better chosen, it might have been something, but as it is, it's a sort of you tube clip that comes a dime a dozen.
For every pearl on YouTube, there are a thousand dog bones.

P.S. Attila, it was only until 2 days ago that I realized where your screen name comes from!
Pretty neat!:hat:

IndySeven

Stoo said:
Well, he did write, "tell me what you guys think", and I'm telling him. Some random "Star Wars" clips with a Michael Jackson song in the background.
What's the point? On a slow-news day, I suppose videos like this might be cute to some people but it is rather silly.
(HINT: It's not IndySeven's video.)
First of all, I welcome your opinion, and when I asked people what they thought, I wanted to hear what they really thought, so thanks for your opinion.
All opinions are welcomed.
Did you watch the entire video, because if you watch near the end, the clips really do match the song. I even put Darth Vader with the sinister laugh!:)

The clips all are clips of some of the scariest, most violent, and craziest Star Wars moments. And they really do match up with the song.

So, keep the comments going and tell me what you guys think!:)

Stoo

IndySeven said:
First of all, I welcome your opinion, and when I asked people what they thought, I wanted to hear what they really thought, so thanks for your opinion.
All opinions are welcomed.
IndySeven, if you really are interested in this type of thing than you should pursue it professionally.
At the moment, your video is a little difficult to watch. Michael24 and No Ticket spoke out about
your right to post the thing...but not about its quality.

To paraphrase a quote from Kahlil Gibran:
"We argue for the right to freedom of speech, yet we have nothing to say nor nothing worth printing."

IndySeven

Stoo said:
What's the point? On a slow-news day, I suppose videos like this might be cute to some people but it is rather silly. (Especially w/Indy 4 so close!)

If you've been paying attention to Star Wars news recently, you would've known that this year is a really big year for Star Wars as well!:)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
In theaters August 15.
(y)