Rugrats the Movie Indy spoof

indifan101

Has anyone here seen Rugrats the Movie? If you haven't the beginning has and Indiana Jones fantasy. The scene is a parody of Raiders. Tommy's character name is Okie Dokie Jones and he's not dressed anything like Indy. He looks more like Van Aken. He has on a safari hat, tan shirt, a compass, jump rope as a whip and explorers boots and of course his diaper. But if you look at Chuckie he's dresse's just like Indy! The brown fedora, leather jacket, tan pants, cut off boots, leather bag and a whip! That's kinda of weird. You would imagine Tommy would look like Indy?

My wife and I did those two characters for Halloween a couple of years ago... it was a BUCKET of fun! (But Chuckies pants are green)

"a compass"
That's his 'sponsitility'! Heh

That might be the best Indy Homage ever

:)

roundshort

I am a big fan of Kevin Smith's subtle Indy references, while his Star Wars observations are almost annoying, the Indy ones are usually quiet. Like Clerks, when Randell quotes my favorite Shortround line "No time for love Dr. Jones" and in Dogma when they kick the Angels of the train, Jay does the old "No Ticket" I am sure there are others, but I can not think of them right now, anyone?