Favorite Indy Gag

Favorite Indy Gag

• Raiders of the lost Ark - Indy shooting the Arab swordsman

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Temple of Doom - Indy losing his gun in front of the two Thugees

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Last Crusade - Indy throwing vogel out of the blimp and saying he had no ticket to the passagengers

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WillKill4Food

yodazone said:
Kate Capshaw's butt pushing the wall panel in the spike room from "Temple of Doom."
Better yet, when Indy is caressing the topless statue in her room that leads to Temple of Doom and Kate says "I'm over here!"(y)

yodazone

WillKill4Food said:
Better yet, when Indy is caressing the topless statue in her room that leads to Temple of Doom and Kate says "I'm over here!"(y)

That was a great scene....I almost forgot it. Another reason to re-watch "Temple of Doom" again!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

The_Raiders

I like when Indy and Henry are in the plane and Indy tells Henry to get on the turret and Heny shoots the crap outa their own tail. but waht made it funny was "I'm sorry son, they got us!"

effin

arab sword will go down in history, but don't forget the torture nunchucks of doom becoming a coat hanger!!!!!

My favourite Indy gag is a tough choice between the thuggee in the Pankot bedroom who tries to choke him or Vogel wrapping the chain around Indy's throat on the tank. Both have Indy gagging and both are equally suffocating.

drjones

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a gag, but it sure makes me laugh just thinking about it, LOL - what about when Henry drops the cigarette lighter in Last Crusade and tries to blow it out, but instead makes the flames higher and higher until he sets the room on fire? That is freaking hilarious, LOL! :D

roundshort

of the choices listed, I like the TOD, as it always reminds me of Han in Star Wars 4 or whatever the hell it is called now

Mr. Fusion

That one was tough. I think they're all priceless.

On a related note, has anyone seen Dogma? Where Silent Bob throws the angels out the back of the train and everyone looks at him. He says, "Not ticket." I almost died laughing!

EyesofMara

The arab guy gag in raiders had me laughing for a long time after I saw it for the first time, but between that and "no ticket" was a tough decision.

sandiegojones

Personally, I like the "Nice try Lao Che!" as he then he proceeds to shut the airplane door which says "LAO CHE AIR FREIGHT". Probably the best moment in TOD.

kongisking

Still adore the visual touch of Dovchenko crouching down at the Hangar 51 gate, to reveal a straight line of Russian soldiers, who then fan out and blow away the guards, and then you pan down to see Dov coldly looking on, and then pan even lower...to see him fix his shoelace. That's classic Spielberg-visual-wit right there.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
There's an obvious one:

A gag with a gag: Indy chooses to leave Marion bound and gagged in Belloq's tent.

Does this count as a gag?

INDY%20VS.%20ARM.jpg

HenryJunior

My favorite from TOD:

Indy and Pat Roach are fighting, when a guy get's hit square in the head by a flying sledgehammer. Special thanks to Ben Burtt for the cartoon "BONK" sound (y)

kongisking

HenryJunior said:
My favorite from TOD:

Indy and Pat Roach are fighting, when a guy get's hit square in the head by a flying sledgehammer. Special thanks to Ben Burtt for the cartoon "BONK" sound (y)

Another gem: the Thuggees going off the track after Willie punches the guy off theirs. Their scream is the stuff comedy is made of.