Temple of Doom or Conan the Barbarian

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Attila condensed the Valentines to one entry! Not easy being new here! But cool to have an Avitar with less than 100 posts!:dead:

It's not that you're new; it's just that double-posting is frowned on. (And, yeah, we do tend to have a special lookout for those who talk about how they're going for an avatar.)

I especially like the "I like Ike" one, by the way.

Attila the Professor said:
It's not that you're new; it's just that double-posting is frowned on. (And, yeah, we do tend to have a special lookout for those who talk about how they're going for an avatar.)

I especially like the "I like Ike" one, by the way.

I'm new to msg brds altogether. I'm figuring the process out as I go, it just so happend the posts put me over the top...I have no problem with your edit...I was going through the motions, had to set up the flicker account etc. to link them so I started out pretty clunky, thanks for the clean-up. Going for the Avatar is a joke between me and KVoss, we're still wondering what the aversion to custom avatars is...? So I WAS going for an Avatar, but not really! If you catch my meaning...

Thanks for the Ike nod, try and get some of the other Ravenites to contribute!:dead:

Well the options are becoming thin, maybe anorexic...

Doom is pretty substantial though!

Whereas a cult can be joined voluntarily: one of maybe should we say, Personality (great song!)

Mola Ram and Thulsa Doom both control the masses through a spell...one a drug, the other I don't know, hypnotism?

Actually the book says the stones, (Eye of the Serpent), allows it's possesor to control the weak minded.

:dead:

Conan (Indy) is captured, tortured and brought before Thulsa Doom(Mola Ram). He explains that the destruction of Conan's Cimmerian village was part of a campaign to solve the "Riddle of Steel," (explains how the Thuggie will become all powerful).:dead:

Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Fortune and glory?

The hero prays in a foriegn tongue. To his foe who does not heed his appeal he goads to Hell.

Wow my skull spamming was as bad as Boogie Boy's choking!

Last edited: