Adventure Rides Again

Dr. Indy Jones

Hi everyone, this is my first post here at The Raven, I've been a member I think for at least a month, and haven't posted anything until now, lol. I'm 19 years old and I am a HUGE Indy fan as the most of you are!, lol. I will have to post some of my photos of my collection. Well besides being a Indy fan I am also a Pirates of the Caribbean fan. My favorite pirate in those films would have to be Captain Barbossa. He's a cool pirate. Now I will tell you a little bit more about me. I am a freshman, well going to be a freshman in college. I plain on getting a degree in business and engineering. I would like to be an Imagineer for the the Walt Disney Company someday. I love playing games, such as RPG's and FPS like Half Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source ( I am a admin for the gamewaffle server on there). I also like messing with Photoshop and seeing what new banners I can make with ir. I think the new slogan for Indy 4 should be "Adventure Rides Again" :whip: :whip: Well I hope to see you all around here and I should be posting a lot more. !!!

Niteshade007

I want to become an imagineer as well! My plan is to work for Disney this summer, so hopefully that'll work out.

Welcome to the Raven!

nezobiwan

Dr. Indy Jones said:
I would like to be an Imagineer for the the Walt Disney Company someday.

Planning on going into the College Program at WDW? I wasn't a CP, but I did work at Magic Kingdom for a couple of years.

I'm also relatively new at The Raven and a 'POTC' fan. Good to have you "aboard."

(y)

Dr. Indy Jones

I plan on going to the WDW college program, after two years at local college that's close to my house. It's a two year community college, so I figure after that I'll be heading to WDW. Good luck to you Niteshade007, I hope you do become an Imagineer. Then maybe sometime we could meet, lol.