well, we're come a Long way in these CCs. So here's #29

52.jpg

right, good luck

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"Mola meet Manny Calavera. Manny, meet Mola Ram. Manny, Mola; Mola, Manny."

"Note the fine arc of the whip swing as it rushes towards the demon."

Yolegoman

"I already gave him a gold crown, and a broken sword... I'm sick of donating all of these artifacts that should be in a museum! Here, Ramhead, have a whip!"

Luke_indyWalker

God, this is Elsa all over again. Better use the whip.
____

My shadow looks all square. Just like your low graphic head, death.
____

Indy? where are we?
Ted, we're dead dude.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Ram Head: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Indy: "Why not?"
Ram Head: "Because I just ate a whole 40oz can of beans!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
Luke_indyWalker said:
Indy? where are we?
Ted, we're dead dude.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! man, that's funny, because I've been watching that one alot in the past few weeks! hahaha!

Yolegoman

Just as a side note, I played this level again yesterday, and if you carefully traverse the fire pit over to behind it, where it looks like there is a fence in the picture, there is some real wierd writing...

Interesting how Lucasarts throws that stuff in.

Continue the Contest, friends.

Finn

Staff member
<i>A true adventurer starts his day by going to Hell.</i>

[Edited by Finn on 09-18-2003 at 12:34 am]

Canyon

"Omigod! It's the sultan of Madagascar! <small>I'm telling you, it was a misunderstanding"</small>

Kumba

Indy (in ToD voice): "Oh Sh*t. Where's that babylonian invisibility aetherium-type gizmo when I need it? Oh wait, that's in the future!" (Somehow a time rift is opened because Indy is not suppose to know this, and as Doc Brown warned us, no one is suppose to know there future! Thus, this time rift causes everything and everyone to be sucked into a black oblivion. In short, Indy defeats the Grim Reaper dude, but is compressed into nothing.) Now you're probably wondering how Indy was compressed into nothing. Well, I, Kumba, shall tell, for I know everything I know! You see, in all of your cells, there is empty space inside, but your cells are so tiny anyway, that you wouldn't know it. However, if you're suddenly being sucked into a black oblivion, this empty space goes away, and everything in the cell is crushed together. This crushing happens so fast that you'd literally turn into dust! Theoretically of course....naturally

00Kevin

Indyfan
alot of good ones, but Only 3 can make it to the top 3, and they are:

3)Kumba
Indy (in ToD voice): "Oh Sh*t. Where's that babylonian invisibility aetherium-type gizmo when I need it? Oh wait, that's in the future!" (Somehow a time rift is opened because Indy is not suppose to know this, and as Doc Brown warned us, no one is suppose to know there future! Thus, this time rift causes everything and everyone to be sucked into a black oblivion. In short, Indy defeats the Grim Reaper dude, but is compressed into nothing.) Now you're probably wondering how Indy was compressed into nothing. Well, I, Kumba, shall tell, for I know everything I know! You see, in all of your cells, there is empty space inside, but your cells are so tiny anyway, that you wouldn't know it. However, if you're suddenly being sucked into a black oblivion, this empty space goes away, and everything in the cell is crushed together. This crushing happens so fast that you'd literally turn into dust! Theoretically of course....naturally

^THAT^ was because I felt sorry for him :p

2)Yolegoman
"I already gave him a gold crown, and a broken sword... I'm sick of donating all of these artifacts that should be in a museum! Here, Ramhead, have a whip!"

and the winner of Caption Contests #29 and the host of #30:

1)Luke_indyWalker:
Indy? where are we?
Ted, we're dead dude.