Vote for Indy in the 2008 MTV Movie Awards!

scifiwolf

lol - I'm not voting for two weeks, either. I just wanted to give the heads up that the movie is nominated.

James

I went out on a limb and voted for Indy, for several reasons:

1. Technically, if you really want your vote to be fair and balanced, you will not only need to see Indy- you will need to see all five nominees. I'm just not going to do that.

2. It doesn't specifically say what the criteria for "Best" is here. It could simply be referring to the level of filmmaking, or it could be any number of characteristics. Maybe it's the film that has the most people talking, the one that most closely resembles a pop culture 'event', etc.

In my experience, I usually regard the "best" film of a given year as the one that captured my imagination better than any other (before, during, or after its release). Well, Indy 4 has already done that more so than the other nominess. The bottom line is that this is asking for the best "so far". And so far, Indy 4 is the best thing going, imo.

3. By the time Indy 4 is actually released, I will have long forgotten about this thread and this poll. Anyone will tell you that a vote cast early is better than one not cast at all.

4. It's Indy 4. ;)