Unproduced ROTLA Coke glasses

throwmetheidol said:
Because for 5+ years I could never find a complete set - just singles.

The link provided is the source for the picture I posted as well, thanks for the info, if you will: what did you pay before you knew they were rare and when and where!:dead:

Rocket Surgeon said:
The link provided is the source for the picture I posted as well, thanks for the info, if you will: what did you pay before you knew they were rare and when and where!:dead:

I knew for years how rare they were; I bought them 2 years ago (over $1.2k) and from a collectors auction site dedicated to glasses. I'd been looking for over 5 years.

throwmetheidol said:
I knew for years how rare they were; I bought them 2 years ago (over $1.2k) and from a collectors auction site dedicated to glasses. I'd been looking for over 5 years.

They are very cool...if you're ever looking for someone to bequeath them to that you know will love them!!!!

The Star Wars glasses remind me of such a great time in my life, I was a child I was in love! It was great and we knew it! Going through the drivethrough and getting your soda in a wicked glass. How depressing when they would break or come out of the dishwasher forever dulled!

I have a couple of complete sets of the Star Wars, what a shame the Indy Glasses never came out here in NJ, (at least not where I was!).

I got a gift of a Grevious Glass/Figure (old school style) but don't want to take it out of the package and still wonder if it's plastic!

Man they should have done something for Indy!

Screw that plastic Happy Meal Crap and give us a retrospective glass collection!!!!!!

Thanks for the info...you think there's an elusive fourth glass?

:dead:

tnswman said:
Cool, Please do because I am just aware of the Young Indy ( with both versions of Incy on the glass ) from the Pepsi set.

I know the different tumblers from other countries though.

These are the 2 I have; don't know if they saw general release or not (anyone?)...

Glass #1 (both sides)

glass_yij_pepsi1a.jpg

glass_yij_pepsi1b.jpg

Glass #2 (both sides)

glass_yij_pepsi2a.jpg

glass_yij_pepsi2b.jpg

tnswman

yea, glass #1 is the onlly one I have.....I have seen it offered maybe 3 times ( 3 different dealers that is ).

thanks Less

Lon

Great thread. I've always felt the promotional glass was a great collectible and it would be cool if a fast food restaurant brought it back.

Thanks for the pics of the Young Indy glasses. Now I know what to look for.

Alright ladies and gentlemen...

If I were to have copies of the Raiders glasses made who would be interested in a set?

My daughter just brought me back a certain better quality Empire glass and so my obsession has kicked in again.

I know I'll likely never get a set of my own, and at the asking price its probably more cost effective to make my own.

I'm doing a bit of research, and I'm looking for the proper name of the shape of the glass, and the printing process, (any help would be appreciated).

I'm aslo considering creating a 4th glass so if anyone is interested in submitting designs/ideas and possible text for the back please do.

If all goes well, and depending on the cost a Temple repro might be next as well.

Then I may have a better grasp of the process in order to produce that Crusade set we never got either!

indyclone25

if the set was an ok price i would love them , would they be made of glass or could the be made from plastic like the glasses that the star wars line did back in 2005 showcasing the artwork like the old star wars - jedi glasses? would you use the same indy artwork or have a some new style?

Still working on price, the more people involved, the cheaper the price.

I'm looking to reproduce the preproduction glasses in glass.

I would be using the artwork you see here in this thread, from a better source file though!

The fourth would be an attempt to duplicate the style, most likely with Sallah, Toht and Indy/Marion running from the Flying Wing...

So far Libby makes a glass of similar shape: Cooler #3100942410 230S4

Does anyone care that its 19 oz?

Cooler-19.5oz-4pc.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rj-zr9ck9wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>