Jerusalem and IndyIV

San Holo

I would like to see Indy travel to Jerusalem at some point in the new movie.The Holy City and the caves that surround it capture the sacred adventure that this movie needs to live up to it's predecessors. What do you think?

Paden

Jerusalem, with its rich spiritual history, would make an excellent backdrop for the next Indiana Jones adventure. The city offers so many historical locations that could be used as pivotal points in the story. Excellent idea!

Brown Fedora

Paden said:
Jerusalem, with its rich spiritual history, would make an excellent backdrop for the next Indiana Jones adventure. The city offers so many historical locations that could be used as pivotal points in the story. Excellent idea!

Great point. And, there's a heck of a lot going on there with the independence war in 48'-49!
Great ideas for a setting, guys.

-Fed

San Holo

I would kinda like to see something done with the Dead Sea Scrolls, particularly the ones that have not been released. You could make one helluva good Indy movie in Jerusalem. :)

San Holo said:
I would kinda like to see something done with the Dead Sea Scrolls, particularly the ones that have not been released. You could make one helluva good Indy movie in Jerusalem. :)

You know its true it would add a lot of flavor to the movie. Of course we would need to do the hats.