let me know what you think?

indyclone25

Violet Indy said:
I think they're brilliant, indyclone25. (y)

One little thing. I can see an imprint of Henry Snr in your Mola Ram pic. ;)
yeah i konw i started out doing henry and it didnt look quite right to me so i erased it and did mola ram --- aaarrrrgggghhh! but hey what can you do , lol

James

Violet Indy said:
One little thing. I can see an imprint of Henry Snr in your Mola Ram pic. ;)

I thought it was an imprint of the Staff of Ra medallion! ;)

But seriously, I like the pics- especially Mola Ram.

indyclone25

James said:
I thought it was an imprint of the Staff of Ra medallion! ;)

But seriously, I like the pics- especially Mola Ram.
i want to do more in color but it will have to wait til after the chicago comic con , i will be there all day saturday

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
Look at adding more detail into the features, define the textures and add a bit of weight to the objects.:D
that's cool but understand that theses are trading card size, they only look bigger because of my scanner

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
that's cool but understand that theses are trading card size, they only look bigger because of my scanner

No, I understand regarding the size and how that makes adding additional detail difficult but I feel it is a challenge to work more into it.

indyclone25

yeah more detail would be nice but then the word sketch wouldn't mean what it implies ----a quick drawing , but i will do beeter in my next cards .

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
yeah more detail would be nice but then the word sketch wouldn't mean what it implies ----a quick drawing , but i will do beeter in my next cards .

Sketching, for me, is a way to work out techniques, try new things and fleshing out ideas without the pressure of completing a finished piece of work.

indyclone25

that is what the sketch cards are for to quickly do a piece of work --- if i wanted to work on an art piece i will do it on a larger piece of paper, if you see some of the skecth cards done for the indy cards series or even the star wars some our just quick reference , but i will try to get some done in high qaulity work , most of these cards take me a minute to do ,:D

indyclone25

more sketch cards

here are three i did tonight

scan0005-4.jpg

James

Some interesting (scene) choices there.

I don't think I've seen very many drawings of KOTCS' Professor Indy.