Teletubbies

Nurhachi1991

Would anyone see Coen Brothers reboot of the Teletubbies? They could make it gritty and real but most of all human... What if the Teletubbies are really drug addicts and they create this fantastic world in there mind until one day reality comes crashing down and now they have to kill,murder,and steal to get there fix so they can save there magical land

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
One of our scoopers just sent us the latest Motion Pictures Association of America Title Registration Report. Ragdoll Productions has filed six different titles for the maiden Teletubbies epic. The proposed titles include:

Itsy Bitsy Dipsy and the Spiders from Mars
There's a Winky in my Soup
La La Sings the Blues
My Own Private I-da-Po
Snap. If they don't use any one of these titles, the movie will be an EPIC FAIL.
Nurhachi1991 said:
Would anyone see Coen Brothers reboot of the Teletubbies?
They are/were on the list of contenders. (See: post #16)

Nurhachi1991 said:
Would anyone see Coen Brothers reboot of the Teletubbies?
Talking reboot BEFORE their first film?:confused:

Nurhachi1991 said:
...and now they have to kill,murder...so they can save their magic land
Was going to bust you on the difference between kill and murder...

...UNTIL I read the 14th draft: a courtroom drama! La La commits suicide on the stand!:dead:

michael

I heard ALL four Teletubbies signed on for 3 films.

I know that's typical hollywood business...but it does get me excited.

michael said:
I heard ALL four Teletubbies signed on for 3 films. I know that's typical hollywood business...but it does get me excited.
THREE films?!! I don't believe it...

It's not like Spiderman or Superman, is it?

Stoo

michael said:
I know that's typical hollywood business...but it does get me excited.
A trilogy?!? Now I am seriously excited. Thanks for the update, Michael!:hat:

Let's hope the upcoming films spawn some Teletubbies video games. I would like to see one game based on each of the 3 movies plus some that would cover the story inbetween the films. If handled properly, they could become the best, most immersive playing experience to date. I'm looking forward to the games as much as the movies!

Yesterday, I bought a new Teletubbies colouring book. It's epic!:whip:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
A trilogy?!? Now I am seriously excited. Thanks for the update, Michael!:hat:

Let's hope the upcoming films spawn some Teletubbies video games. I would like to see one game based on each of the 3 movies plus some that would cover the story inbetween the films. If handled properly, they could become the best, most immersive playing experience to date. I'm looking forward to the games as much as the movies!

Yesterday, I bought a new Teletubbies colouring book. It's epic!:whip:

I'm so excited I think I'm going to have a wii wii!

Montana Smith said:
I'm so excited I think I'm going to have a wii wii!
Hold your bladder 'Tana...the game has been on hold since 2010, with no sign of a new publisher!(n)

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mnBqsSzIrhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But with the film coming out, who knows. Maybe this is the year the Teletubbies get justice, if not, the revenge!

Pale Horse

Staff member
True production leaks or viral fan speculation?

20070328teletubbies.jpg

evil-teletubbies.jpg

amakingof2.jpg

67.jpg

Stoo

The Man said:
Should be the sharpest, smartest British film in years...
NO KIDDING! Teletubbies is a British product and I can't wait for the movie! It's going to be the sharpest & smartest!
Pale Horse said:
Abbey Road reversed & downtown! This is gonna be EPIC!(y)

The Raven HAS to know!

Stoo said:
NO KIDDING! Teletubbies is a British product and I can't wait for the movie! It's going to be the sharpest & smartest!
Abbey Road reversed & downtown! This is gonna be EPIC!(y)

Chris Rock is complaining about no black Teletubbies!

Black_tubby.png

Freshly ground pepper people!

Pale Horse

Staff member
...the villian(s?)...

has(have) been identified:

31532378_19c3a15f2f_z_d.jpg

1171406011_2ad46f121c_d.jpg

and more from the preproduction casting lots:
2986198663_b26145eaf3_z.jpg

4328810453_d22fdd2924_d.jpg

And a Theme Park Rumor?
4176361826_e08d4710dd_d.jpg

InVader

Again...Again!!

Any news on whether the audience will be expected to stay in their seats for a second viewing? or whether it will be a shorter 60 minute film repeated twice for one showing?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
InVader said:
Any news on whether the audience will be expected to stay in their seats for a second viewing? or whether it will be a shorter 60 minute film repeated twice for one showing?

I think you win the thread, sir.

I hear they're responding to Cris Rock with a minority ONLY casting session for La La and Po.

...and keeping a video diary so they don't come off like racists...:rolleyes:

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Chris Rock is complaining about no black Teletubbies!
This must be an old complaint because Samuel L. Jackson was already chosen to play Dipsy 2 months ago. They also want Will Smith to be Tinky Winky. (See: post #20 for these "OLD" reports). I would prefer Chris Rock over Will Smith but it will still be amazing, no matter who takes the role of Tinky Winky.

The folks at www.FishFace.com gave some insider info that will just BLOW your mind!:whip:

Sharkey said:
The only winner here is The Raven. Teletubby central! Thanks to all you guys that keep us guys up on the movie.
Well, the well is dry after all, and we'v turned over every rock there is...:p

But spoiler alert:
Why are you bothering looking under this stone?

...but only IF:

You ARE desperate aren't you? This is a frickin Teletubbies thread!

Alright, if you've come this far here's a bit to chew on: rumour has it the Teletubbie epic is being brought to the History Channel as an eight part mini series.

For Gods sake push off already