Indy Comics page on the site...

DIrishB

Stoo said:
Firstly, WELCOME TO THE RAVEN!:hat: Nice to have you aboard.

Thanks!

Thanks, DIrishB, for the extra bit of info about "Indy in China - The Runaway Adventure"!
I was wondering if this story might have been one of the unfilmed chapters but the only
other planned Oriental tale was "Tokyo, April 1910". This one might occur in March,
(just before the Peking episode) after they arrive from Australia.

I've never read it, but the Indy in China tale I'm pretty sure occurs around when you said, March/April 1910. I think it picks up either just before or just after whichever YIJC episode(s) make up the "TAoYIJ - Journey of Radiance" movie.

I love Young Indy & Remy as a team so I'm somewhat foaming at the mouth for more stories
of those 2 heroic clowns. This magazine is one of those "holy grails" in my Indy-collecting world.

Yours and mine both. I'll make you a promise...on the unlikely chance I manage to snag a copy, I'll scan and post the pages for you and other Indy fans looking for those stories.

Stoo

Godsend

Rob Dangerous said:
I don't think so ;)
At long, long last...Mr. Rob Dangerous, I can't thank you enough!:) :D (y)
As a certain, animated, egg-shaped cat was often fond of saying,
"I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!":p

You have just provided a great service. WELCOME TO THE RAVEN!:hat::whip:

yodazone

Yea! Rob deserves a Raider.net Indy exclusive prize for linking fans those pics! (y)

Alot of us Indy fans have waited a LOOOONG time to see those legendary art pages.

Especially that Adam Hughes 2-pager! (pretty cool story too stuffed in only 2 pages!)

(y)

DIrishB

yodazone said:
Yea! Rob deserves a Raider.net Indy exclusive prize for linking fans those pics! (y)

Alot of us Indy fans have waited a LOOOONG time to see those legendary art pages.

Especially that Adam Hughes 2-pager! (pretty cool story too stuffed in only 2 pages!)

(y)

Seriously. Rob definitly deserves some special recognition and thanks for providing us all with an answer to a problem that has long plagued us hardcore Indy fans.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, meant to edit this one into my first post.

DIrishB

Rob Dangerous said:
Uh, thanks, no problem.
If you want to thank me, try to help me with those other legendary art pages...

The Young Telegraph stories? Been looking for a long while, you're the first to shed some light on the actual pages. However, I'll definitly keep looking, and definitly do anything I can to return the favor.

jverne

Hi ! I'm new here and I am pleased to see that some people are as mad as me !
Unfortunatly, this thread is becoming a bit old and attached pictures / files are not available anymore.
Please, could anybody re-upload the short story based in China and the 2-pages comics, wich are both extract from the YIJC Magazine ? It would be great.
I'm working on a project linking Indiana Jones' life and History, that's why I need all his adventures.