Hollywood Homicide

Hey guys- I just saw HOllywood Homicide today, and let me tell you it was SO GREAT!! First of all, for us girls, it had the two hotties Josh and Harrison (although Harrison is much hotter in my opinion). It was also SO SO funny, and there was a really exciting car chase scene near the end. Harrison was really great in this movie. Any comments on this movie, let me know.

Canyon

Oh you lucky, lucky girl! Not sure if this film is out yet in the UK though. :(

Josh is cute, but, well, let's just say I'd choose Harrison over him any day!

Glad you enjoyed the film and here's a pic for ya!

1.jpg

Kumba

HA! It's finally nice to see two girls talk about how much they like harrison ford. The girls that I talk to are all obsessed with josh hartnett, especially when Pearl Harbor came out...

Well, kumba, you obviously haven't seen the "Drooling over Indy" thread that was up a few months ago, lol. A bunch of my friends think harrison is handsome, but they're not obsessed like i am. BTW, canyon thanks for the pic. i also just got the new People Magazine, with Harrison on the cover!!! Woohoo!!!

Genevieve

I really love Harrison Ford and all, really I do, but was anyone else a little weirded out when he whipped put his boxers in that one seen. Hes old enough to be someones father...
The movie was really good though and if I did have to pick btwn harrison and the pretty boy, no questions asked, Id say harrison!

That scene was great!!!!!! Haha, i know he's way too old for me (he's 45 years my senior!!) but I love him anyway!

Canyon

Kumba said:
HA! It's finally nice to see two girls talk about how much they like harrison ford. The girls that I talk to are all obsessed with josh hartnett, especially when Pearl Harbor came out...

Well, us 'girls' don't mind taking about Harrison Ford, believe me, we've got no problem with it. HF is 30/31 years older than me (depending on the month). Josh is 23, a bit young for me, and he's nice looking and everything, but Harrison has got more charisma and is absolutely gorgeous! <small>Besides, I usually fall for older film stars...</small> ;)

Kumba

Yes, we've a little TMI going on in this board, but it's ok...for now. Hasn't gotten TOO scary, yet! Haha. Last night I saw HollyWood Homicide and it was great. Harrison Ford can still do that thing where he half-smiles with the left side of his mouth. I can do a pretty good imitation of that....I practice it in the mirror a lot! :cool:

Kumba said:
Harrison Ford can still do that thing where he half-smiles with the left side of his mouth. I can do a pretty good imitation of that....I practice it in the mirror a lot! :cool:

Me too!

Kumba said:
Yes, we've a little TMI going on in this board, but it's ok...for now. Hasn't gotten TOO scary, yet! Haha. Last night I saw HollyWood Homicide and it was great. Harrison Ford can still do that thing where he half-smiles with the left side of his mouth. I can do a pretty good imitation of that....I practice it in the mirror a lot! :cool:

I do that subconsciously! :p

I saw Hollywood Homicide Friday. The first day it opened where I am. It was TERRIFIC!!!!!!! I absolutely loved it! I was like shouting out to Harrison all throughout the movie too.

:p

00Kevin

Indyfan
well would you look who showed up, looks like my little email did the trick eh? (psssst, be sure to check out my RPG post) ;)

as for me, I'm taking some dumb career passport class this month, so I don't have to take it next year like everyone else, and I havn't had time, but I promise I'll see it by the end of the month ;)

DaBrode

Good flic. Nice to see Harrison do another role that is not Indy, not Han, not Jack Ryan, but yet another persona that really stands on it's own. Although I hesitate to say Harrison and Josh were another Lethal Weapon team, I could definitely see making a sequel to this one a-la Rush Hour 2.

Hell... if Fast and the Furious gets a sequel, anything can.

Kumba

00Kevin said:
well would you look who showed up, looks like my little email did the trick eh? (psssst, be sure to check out my RPG post) ;)

as for me, I'm taking some dumb career passport class this month, so I don't have to take it next year like everyone else, and I havn't had time, but I promise I'll see it by the end of the month ;)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!! Career passport class?!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Only in Ohio I guess, lol!! :p

Canyon

Hey Leia! Long time no post! :D

How are ya girl!? Glad to see you back. :)

Also glad you enjoyed Hollywood Homicide (it's not yet in theatres over here) :mad:

ROTLA

I haven't seen the movie yet but some of the clips look good. As for a sequel, I'm not sure. I have heard there were some strained relations between Ford and Hartnett on the set. Don't know if it's true or not.

Here's a question: was Hartnett actually a decent actor in this one. Any other time I have seen him, including Pearl Harbor, I wasn't really impressed by his acting. He seemed like another cookie-cutter pretty boy that the movie execs figured they could stick in a film and have the young girls shell out bucks to see him (other examples: Leonardo DiCaprio and Keanu Reeves).

Kumba

ROTLA said:
I haven't seen the movie yet but some of the clips look good. As for a sequel, I'm not sure. I have heard there were some strained relations between Ford and Hartnett on the set. Don't know if it's true or not.

Here's a question: was Hartnett actually a decent actor in this one. Any other time I have seen him, including Pearl Harbor, I wasn't really impressed by his acting. He seemed like another cookie-cutter pretty boy that the movie execs figured they could stick in a film and have the young girls shell out bucks to see him (other examples: Leonardo DiCaprio and Keanu Reeves).

Haha, cookie cutter pretty boy, hehehe. I'll have to use that sometime. Oh, and about the film, I saw it and I think Hartnett did a decent acting job. As for seeing the movie, you definetly should!

Indy Smith

I think Hartnett did quite a good job in Black Hawk Down. Not seen Hollywood Homicide and I plan to when it is released due to the fact I've liked the director/writers previous movies (White Men Can't Jump)