Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Jamie Lynn Sigler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

sandiegojones

Joe Brody said:
Let's face it, Mutt'll get some companionship if there's an Indy V. Who's a good pick?

Of course now that Indy's married Mutt gets the girl! It would be funny if Indy gets flirtatious since Mutt can harass him about Marion.

Rachel McAdams is my pick. I loved her in Wedding Crashers. She's hot and has spunk without seeming slutty like a lot of young actresses (Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan anyone?).

Corporal Kruger

All the choices seem to be major glamours. Going on Indy's history I would have thought someone more 'girl-next-door' Karen Allen-ish would be more appropriate.
That said, after seeing Indy's history with women from the Young Chronicles Mutt will have more than his fair share.

IAdventurer01

I'd say Meagan Fox instead. :p

No, I'm not a big fan of Mutt having a girl - unless it's used as a device to keep him out of the adventure. Otherwise, it would probably put too much focus on him.

Joe Brody

sandiegojones said:
Rachel McAdams is my pick. I loved her in Wedding Crashers. She's hot and has spunk without seeming slutty like a lot of young actresses

Isn't she too old for Shia?

Gear said:
*In best SNL-typical voice*

Really?

I hear you -- but she's got a look and talent. She's capable of a fusion of Ann Margaret and a young Bacall. Vamp her up and give her character something to do, and she could add an interesting element to an Indy V. Only problem is that she's a total head case. How many second chances did Robert Downey Jr. get? When it comes to sports, I have zero tolerance for head cases -- but with acting I believe you never turn your back on talent. I threw Lohan's name in to get a reaction -- but there's a good character there if Lucas wanted to take a chance. Unfortunately, he never does.

IAdventurer01 said:
I'd say Meagan Fox instead. :p

Fox is easy on the eyes but no way do they couple her up with Shia in another flic.

IndyCon said:
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (y):whip:

I'll have to rent Grindhouse again. I guess I should've added an 'other' option.

Corporal Kruger said:
All the choices seem to be major glamours. Going on Indy's history I would have thought someone more 'girl-next-door' Karen Allen-ish would be more appropriate..

Watch The Sopranos. Sigler playing Meadow Soprano tells me that she can play girl next door and fit the spunky Allen mold -- and be good foil for Shia.