Did anyone order the second KOTCS poster

bonoferox

from starwars.com and have you received it yet?

I placed my pre-order a while ago and it said it would ship the first of April. Just curious if anyone has gotten theirs.

metalinvader

Yes,I did order it but it is not shipping yet.The site says 'ships April 2008'..So it could mean tomorrow or it could mean the very last day of April..

To bad because I really want it!

Dr.Sartorius

I pre-ordered mine when it was first available from StarWarsShop. I sent an email to them recently and they replied saying that the poster would ship in late April.

bonoferox

Glad to know i'm not alone, then. Now I just have to decide if it's going to replace my teaser poster or not.....I hate having a small apartment with not enough wall space :(

mfisher

My wife actually ordered mine as a surprise the day they were listed... how she knew about them I have no idea... but she earned a gazillion cool points for that one...

Arab Swordsman

Indy Geek said:
I might be wrong, but ..isn´t more quicker and cheaper thought ebay?:confused:

No, it isn't. The people on Ebay will have to get them from Lucas at this point and to make any money they have to charge more than what they pay for it. Maybe down the road when a bunch of reprints are made it will be cheaper but not right now.

And what's with the Ebay guys on here all of a sudden?:confused:

Indy Geek

Arab Swordsman said:
No, it isn't. The people on Ebay will have to get them from Lucas at this point and to make any money they have to charge more than what they pay for it. Maybe down the road when a bunch of reprints are made it will be cheaper but not right now.

And what's with the Ebay guys on here all of a sudden?:confused:

Errr, I beg to differ, dear gentlemen...Just for the record...as I recall, in my 32 years on this planet, I didn´t made one single purchase on ebay (yet!!- Never say never ;) )

Ok, concerning this is a very recent item you got the point there :cool: , but you can deny that most of things on ebay are Very cheap vs the Lucashop!!!

Besides it´s a world items! If you make a small survey on this very forum,I bet you´ll find a huge amount of people who got their things through ebay (and not trying to make ANY advertising to ebay, as I said, I haven't bought anything (yet) on ebay!

This is just my poor and humble thinking, not trying to wage any king propaganda or arguing.

Peace(y)

Arab Swordsman

Indy Geek said:
Errr, I beg to differ, dear gentlemen...Just for the record...as I recall, in my 32 years on this planet, I didn´t made one single purchase on ebay (yet!!- Never say never ;) )

Ok, concerning this is a very recent item you got the point there :cool: , but you can deny that most of things on ebay are Very cheap vs the Lucashop!!!

Besides it´s a world items! If you make a small survey on this very forum,I bet you´ll find a huge amount of people who got their things through ebay (and not trying to make ANY advertising to ebay, as I said, I haven't bought anything (yet) on ebay!

This is just my poor and humble thinking, not trying to wage any king propaganda or arguing.

Peace(y)

I'm not knocking Ebay at all. I just bought some autograph cards on their at a great price. But, I think at this point everyone knows to check Ebay and it just seems there have been frequent posts by people saying to check Ebay for stuff. At this point it's like making a post saying the new movie comes out on May 22nd. We kind of all know to check Ebay.

And you might find some items cheaper on Ebay versus Indyshop but with the poster if you want it right away Indy or Star Wars shop was the place to go if you want it right away.

snake_surprise

You guys are missing the point about this poster...it really has nothing to do with ebay.

The ones on ebay (that are double sided and not fake) are different than the one you ordered from Lucas because it will have the future rating box on it. The ones circulating on ebay right now will be the more common one, without the ratings box.

Indy Geek

I have to agree (again ;) ). And my apologies for bringing up the Ebay issue!!

Good luck on the purchase of your (I´m bit jealous) Indy 4 poster:cool:

Indy Geek

snake_surprise said:
Indy Geek, why be jealous?

Order one! :)

AAhhh Dude, I cannot buy every thing I crave!!! Besides, I´ve got a trip planned for Prague and I´m on a short budget. U cannot imagine. the amount of things that I want from Indy. At the moment, I´m planing my own (homemade) Grail Dairy (at lest this 1 I can afford :cool: )