Need help with the relics verification

Can someone who has opened these figures verify the accuracy of this relics list?
Wave 1
Indy w/jacket: Temple Relief Sculpture
Cairo Indy: Grail Tablet
Cairo Swordsman: Terra Cotta Warrior Statue
Monkey Man: Remains of Nurhache
Marion: Staff of Ra Headpiece
Belloq: Fertility Idol
Sallah: Terra Cotta Horse

Wave 2
KotCS Indy w/jacket: EYE OF THE PEACOCK
KotCS Indy w/launcher:The Dagger of Atreus
Mutt w/jacket: Spear of Destiny
Mutt w/snake: Eye of Horus
Spalko: Crystal Skull
Ugha Warrior: Arrow Head
Cemetary Warrior: Funerary Mask
Colonel Dovchenko: Chalice
Russian soldier:

Thank you

I did..and it didn't have the answer I was looking for...
I wanted someone to "verify" that items are package with the figure they are listed with...I'm most sorry to have caused you any pain...Please...forgive my actions...You can be the bigger person...It's all up to you my fine friend..It is all up to you and the goverment. But, aren't we all at fault in a world were people one yet not the same...I don't know..but let me ask you this good sir or is it gentle woman? After all, I would like to hope that there some "ladies" amoung us...Than again, maybe there isn't and we are all alone in a vast world that has no true meaning...Still, we get lucky once in awhile and a new Idiana Jones miovie comes in May...

Billy Ray

Umm...wow.:rolleyes:

That list is correct. Add to it, the Russian Soldier comes with the Ankh...which was also confirmed in the other thread.

tnswman

BenderJones said:
I wanted someone to "verify" that items are package with the figure they are listed with...I'm most sorry to have caused you any pain...Please...forgive my actions...You can be the bigger person...It's all up to you my fine friend..It is all up to you and the goverment. But, aren't we all at fault in a world were people one yet not the same...I don't know..but let me ask you this good sir or is it gentle woman? After all, I would like to hope that there some "ladies" amoung us...Than again, maybe there isn't and we are all alone in a vast world that has no true meaning...Still, we get lucky once in awhile and a new Idiana Jones miovie comes in May...

Man, I showed VERY detailed Pics of these Relics in the New Aquisitions thread...did you even look?

ChromiumBlue37

BenderJones said:

All you had to do was look for the existing thread.