Happy 4th of July

Indy~Annie

PloKoon said:
Usually on 4th of July we light our own fireworks, but this time we're going to the park with the rest of our family and watching the big fireworks show, can't wait :D

:whip:

it says your from California.are the fire works there really big!?!? :D

im from kentucky.i never actually never seen a huge fire works thingy.:D

i guess i'll go look on google.......

MaxPhactor23

Happy Independence day everyone! Have a fun and (more importantly) safe one. I’m going to a huge college campus party with my girlfriend and two buddies. I’m suspect I’ll have to be carried home. I just hope one of us doesn’t end up blowing their fingers off with a M80! Gosh…we sound like such red necks! We’re as hippie as they come.

Insomniac

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

I watched Independence day with my family yesterday it was up there with Star Wars and Indy.

Gear

I know what you mean Nurhachi1991, the fireworks we have today are cheap pieces of sh*t, especially when compared to the ones my parents had back when...

Pale Horse

Staff member
From a pale horse

lYdyrwZ.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MUD7WphFJzg/embed/simple?audio=0" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
In the spirit of the day...

Doc, I took the liberty of changing the "audio=1" text in your embedded url to "audio=0".

And Pale...I think at least three things in that post are too large. Smaller version of the picture?

Last edited: