Talk Show/ Morning Show Interviews

UKIndyFan

Leno and Conan air back-to-back on the British version of CNN at approx. 10:30pm every weekday and 8:30pm on weekends. From what I've seen before they are generally 2 days behind the US episodes. However, the weekend episodes may be repeats from earlier in the week so I'd suggest to everyone who has Sky Digital or Virgin Media to watch Saturday/Sunday and Mondays episode of Leno to see Harrison.

Segments of the interview will be on YouTube the morning after though.

The whole cast on either Ellen or the Scottish blokes show would be good. Funny people

|ZiR|

UKIndyFan said:
The whole cast on either Ellen or the Scottish blokes show would be good. Funny people

Ellen's a good bet. When Ford was on her show a year or two ago they were talking about the fourth Indiana Jones movie, she asked for a role in it and Harrison promised her one. It'll be funny if she brings that up.

sarah navarro

|ZiR| said:
Ellen's a good bet. When Ford was on her show a year or two ago they were talking about the fourth Indiana Jones movie, she asked for a role in it and Harrison promised her one. It'll be funny if she brings that up.
Ellen is the best host,shes so funny i always watch her show.(y)

Adamwankenobi

|ZiR| said:

It would be even funnier if she shows up in the film. :p

stunrun

Echo22 said:
Winstone, Broadbent and Hurt will probably be less likely. But, you never know.

I seem to remember that Ray Winstone was interviewed on GMTV and John Hurt was interviewed on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Nothing much to see, but Winstone did elaborate on a few things about his character. You might be lucky to see it on youtube but i'm doubtful.;)

Dr.Sartorius

Not sure if this has been posted before:

Harrison will be on Letterman May 20th and Shia will be on May 12th.

Ford will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on May 22 and Shia on May 20th.

acsgrlie

The ET blurb didn't show much. Ford and Spielberg talked about how Indy has aged and he is still teaching archaeology at the university.
I guess we can expect another follow-up on ET since the host said she would sit down with Lucas, Spielberg, and Ford at the Cannes Film Festival.

Adamwankenobi

Yeah, he seemed pretty wired up tonight. I LMAO when Jay started talking about the lack of pre-release screenings, and Harrison said something like "It sucks. Stay home and save your money." :whip:

Adamwankenobi

Perhilion said:
you're joking, right?

No joke.

Dr. Indy Jones said:
Did they show any kind of clip?

During the commercials they showed a few brief clips from Trailer 2, but when Harrison finally came on, he didn't have any clips to show... so Jay played his own clip of an elderly man in a hat who is barely able to walk. :rolleyes: