Howdy!

Lyain

I'm Lyain, I'm going to college in January, and I was never all that great at these introductions. I guess I've only been an Indy fan for a few years now, since my family didn't own even a copy of Raiders on VHS, but now it's easily one of my favorite films ever -- and, hey, I used to play with Johnny Thunder Legos when I was a kid! Erm, that counts, right?

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I hope to make some friends, get a few people to laugh, etc.!

Montana Smith

Welcome to The Raven!

Thanks to KOTCS Johnny Thunder got an upgrade!

250px-Adv051.jpg

250px-Indiana_Jones.jpg

:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Lyain said:
I guess I've only been an Indy fan for a few years now, since my family didn't own even a copy of Raiders on VHS, but now it's easily one of my favorite films ever -- and, hey, I used to play with Johnny Thunder Legos when I was a kid! Erm, that counts, right?
What the... okay, who let this guy pass the boards? The Prof's a stickler, just as his name implies... Horsie, was it your shift?

Heh, okay. New fans, old fans, makes no difference. The man with the hat is going to need 'em all to survive through the harsh 21st century.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
What the... okay, who let this guy pass the boards? The Prof's a stickler, just as his name implies... Horsie, was it your shift?

Finn, the "reliable Evil Overlord":

Lor064.jpg

Attila the Professor:

250px-Adv032.jpg

Pale Horse on a good day:

Lego_horse.jpg

Pale Horse on a bad day:

250px-Skeletal.jpg

:p

IndyBr

Welcome, hope you stick around.
I used to pretend Johnny Thunder was Indy too.
If I was still a kid in 2008, boy, I would have had lots of fun with Indy figures and a real Lego Indy.
Have fun in the foruns.

Lyain

Thanks a bunch, all of you, for the welcome! : )

(But I just knew I'd regret my honesty. X D )

Lyain

Actually, no, wait, I just realized I DID grow up with Indy besides! I used to play Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb all the time on the Xbox, and that was . . . nine or ten years ago I think. Wow, can't even believe I forgot about that. : /

Montana Smith said:
Though not your honesty about Lego. ;)

Never! I still got a box full of Legos that me and my big brother used to share.

Jeez, that's a lot of Legos. I'd love to see that on my shelf.

Sea Monarch

Lyain said:
I guess I've only been an Indy fan for a few years now, since my family didn't own even a copy of Raiders on VHS, but now it's easily one of my favorite films ever -- and, hey, I used to play with Johnny Thunder Legos when I was a kid! Erm, that counts, right?
Welcome to the Raven, Lyain.
Based on your comment about Raiders, (not to mention being an Indy fan), you're obviously a person of impeccable taste!

The great news, of course, is that if you have not already seen them yet, you have 3 more Indy movies to enjoy (thus far), for the first time. Although I'm sure you made the effort to watch the other adventures already, right? Right? If not, happy hunting.:whip: If so we'll be curious to hear your thoughts on each one.

I would almost be envious if you haven't seen them yet, because you have something to look forward too, and there's nothing like seeing an Indiana Jones movie for the first time.(y) Unless you hate a sequel, then I suppose it may be a lot like a visit to the dentist, or a tax audit!;)

Lyain said:
Anyway, it's nice to be here and I hope to make some friends, get a few people to laugh, etc.!
Always good to make new friends, and I'm always down for a laugh!(y) Be it with you, or at you!:D Only kidding.

Finn said:
New fans, old fans, makes no difference. The man with the hat is going to need 'em all to survive through the harsh 21st century.
Amen, brother. The more the merrier!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyain

Sea Monarch said:
Welcome to the Raven, Lyain.
Based on your comment about Raiders, (not to mention being an Indy fan), you're obviously a person of impeccable taste!

The great news, of course, is that if you have not already seen them yet, you have 3 more Indy movies to enjoy (thus far), for the first time. Although I'm sure you made the effort to watch the other adventures already, right? Right? If not, happy hunting.:whip: If so we'll be curious to hear your thoughts on each one.

I would almost be envious if you haven't seen them yet, because you have something to look forward too, and there's nothing like seeing an Indiana Jones movie for the first time.(y) Unless you hate a sequel, then I suppose it may be a lot like a visit to the dentist, or a tax audit!;)

OH, yes, I have seen them all by now, of course! X D I had to sit down and watch them all in one big sitting a few years ago -- at least the original trilogy. I was like "okay, these are all classics. Gotta watch 'em!" Actually, I'm that way about a lot of movies but anyway, moving on.

I actually didn't see KOTCS all the way through until recently. When Mutt started swinging through the trees with the monkeys, I had to stop and just didn't give it another chance for the longest time.

Always good to make new friends, and I'm always down for a laugh!(y) Be it with you, or at you!:D Only kidding.
What, you think I'm funny? Am I like a clown, do I amuse you? How am I funny?
(Only kidding too, of course! :p )

Sea Monarch

Originally posted by Lyain
What, you think I'm funny? Am I like a clown, do I amuse you? How am I funny?
(Only kidding too, of course! )

Oh, Yeeaaahhhhh! You're like
link

No but seriously, I keed, I keeed!