Top three favorite characters

The Man

Mr. Mola Ram deserves far more love than he's getting here, ladies and gentlemen. Go-Go-Mola!

QBComics

Only 3!? Well, not including Indy

1.Shorty
2.Marion
3.Dovchenco (cool death!!)

HONORABLE(in no order):
1.Mola Ram
2.Lao Che
3.Sallah
4.Toht

-INDY-

Exempting Indy

1. Sallah
2. Belloq
3. Henry Sr.

And besides these
TOHT
Mola Ram
Marion
Irina Spalko
Brody
The charachters played by Pat Roach

Crusade>Raiders

Indy is exempt obviously. Man, this is tough.

1. Henry Sr.: Man, Sean Connery used to a great actor, and he really slides into this role. He and Indy has a chemistry that goes beyond any screenwriter, and its true movie magic. I thought he was just the funniest guy, and one of the main reasons why I can watch Last Crusade a thousand times and not be bored.

2. Short Round: "Dr. Jones, no time for love!" "I very little, you cheat very big!" "He no nuts, he CRAZY!" God Short Round was great. He wasn't as funny as Henry Sr., but he definitely had the most quoteable lines. Still don't know how a little kid can beat up grown men later in the movie, but hey, maybe its because Short Round is awesome. Plus, he knows how to solve ancient curses and give awkward looks at the Maharajah.

3. Belloq: The best Indy villian, bar none. Much like his home country of France, he is the grey middle man to the rugged American heroics of Indy and the evil stuttering peering-over-magazine German ways of Toht. I LOVE the scene where he's talking to Indy after Marion's "death", explaining how they are so similar, how they both steal and kill people without much thought to get what they want. He looked like he always had the upper hand on Indy, into the end anyway. He gets points off for that ugly get-up he had at the beginning of the movie, but hat's off the one true person who could truly stand toe-to-toe with Indy.

Honorables(no real order):

Salah: Sallah was always a a big lovable character. In Raiders he had those goofy mannerisms and his indomitable spirit that just made you adore the guy. In Last Crusade, he was even funnier somehow, if a bit more goofy. Either way, he's a great character, and its too bad he couldn't show up for Kingdom.

Marion: You don't get much better introductions to a character than Marion's: beating the town drunk at drinking games, smacking Indy in the face, and somewhat holding her own against Nazis; Marion was not your typical pretty damsel in distress. Here and Indy has a past, and it was the most interesting(and best) of any of Indy's past flames. Karen Allen's smile is truly magical, even in Kingdom. It almost rivals Magic Johnson, who seems to have destroyed the notion of ever having AIDS(well with a first name like that, plus boatloads of money its no surprise).

Marcus: Marcus was an decent character in Raiders, but he really didn't come into his own until Last Crusade. He really had a knack for humor and great comedic timing. Sometime a little too goofy, but as others just as funny as Sallah.

Vogel: What? Vogel > Toht? No wayz! Yes people, different opinions. Get used to it. Vogel had a very intimidating power to him, unlike Toht who seemed to creep me out more than anything. He that really badass suit, and a few cool lines("And this is how we say good-bye in Germany Dr.Jones...*smack*), and he had the balls to slap James Bond not one, not two, but THREE TIMES. AND HE ABOUT TO DO ANOTHER ONE. Thats evil if I ever seen it.

Toht: Creepy-ass dude. I love that nervous laughing he had and his constant referring to Marion as "Ferline" or however you spell it. Even his coat hanger was creepy! That said, Belloq totally outshines him and he really pales in comparasion on how a great a character Beloq was.

Mutt: I was already to hate this guy as soon as he showed up looking like Marlon Brando in The Wild One, but once he dipped his comb into that guy's coke, he won me over. I didn't like that he took some of Indy's spotlight, but he's a solid addition tot the series, and one of the best parts of Kingdom.

TheMutt92

(Indy exempt of course!)

1.) Mutt Williams
2.) Henry Jones Sr.
3.) Marion Ravenwood

Honorable Mention: Sallah

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Apparently, I'm a fan of quirky, well-drawn performances...

-Mac
-Marcus
-Donovan (this is probably the wild card - I could also have thrown in Lao Che, Panama Hat, or Belloq, but I have some sentimental connection to Donovan, who doesn't get much attention)

Agent Z

Awww, so glad to see Short Round getting love in this thread. (y)

Btw, I was seeing on another forum where someone mistakenly referred to him as "Short Stop"! Must have been the Yankees cap influencing them on that gaffe. :p