How RUBBISH does Firwall look? And how OLD does Ford look in it?

I've seen the trailer.
This film looks like a huge pile of arseburgers. It seems almost totally to be filmed at night, which nonetheless does nothing to disguise the fact that Harrison Ford's face has broken from old age. He looks stupid. And short. Its probably going to be on a par with that stunning piece of celluloid invention Hollywood Homicide, which at least was forward thinking enough to have some sunlight in it so people could find their way to the exit once it had begun.

And whats with that ****ing idiotic scowl he seems to permanently have in all his recent films? Calista Annarexia not paying the old man's old man enough attention? Smile Harrison! You can buy another circular saw or balsa wood helicoptor with the paycheck!

That bit when he throws a coffee cup or something at the bad guy and all hell breaks out is excellent. Do me a favour. You punch a 64 year old in the face, they dont get up. I just tried it so don't disagree with me.

And I did enjoy the scene where they have to do his tie up for him. That was class.

I've tried imagining him with a hat on and I have to stop before I make a mess of myself.

Yeah, Indiana Jones 4 is sure gonna rock! Wooo!

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I know what is with that scowl?! I haven't seen the trailer yet but I saw a shot in Feb 06 Empire. By the way, did you get welcomed yet?

Welcome to the Raven, Replican't!!:whip:

FordFan

You know, jokes about Ford's age were never funny. Not on AICN, not here. It's morons like you that think you can bring a new joke to the table, make everyone ROTF laughing their whatever off, and win their online approval with a :whip: or a :p .

Why don't you sprint full-speed towards a kitchen knife and hug it afterward? Maybe then I'll give you a LOL.

FordFan said:
You know, jokes about Ford's age were never funny. Not on AICN, not here. It's morons like you that think you can bring a new joke to the table, make everyone ROTF laughing their whatever off, and win their online approval with a :whip: or a :p .

Why don't you sprint full-speed towards a kitchen knife and hug it afterward? Maybe then I'll give you a LOL.

Thanks brother. But doesn't EVERYONE make jokes about Ford's age, even George Lucas? What I wrote is true and you know it really - my use of humour was intended to actually lighten a rather serious point, but well I guess it failed in your case.... Still, each to his own and all that, and I hope you have a great new year. By the way, do you welcome all new members by asking them to run onto a knife? Cool!

Finn

Staff member
Actually, somewhere behind all the garbage I do see a minor link to Indy IV...

Canyon

FordFan said:

Well said, FordFan! :whip:

I too get fed up of insensitive comments about Harrison's age too. ;)

FordFan

replican't said:
What I wrote is true and you know it really

No, it's not true. It's just something a subset of people have gotten off to since 1998 or so. "Indiana Jones and the Bedpan of Doom", "Raiders of the Lost Walker", and stupid titles like that. Ford's 63, and he looks it. And I'll bet Flockhart is more attractive than the girl you have (or do you not have one?).

replican't said:
By the way, do you welcome all new members by asking them to run onto a knife? Cool!

What were you expecting, a hand job?

TombReader

How RUBBISH does Firwall look?

Hate to seem pedantic,but I believe it's 'Firewall'.If you're going to criticize something,at least try and spell it properly.

Finn

Staff member
Firwall? Isn't it the upcoming holiday season movie? You know, the one where Ford plays a Christmas tree merchant.

Jones Jr.

Just saw this Firewall tralier and thought it was pretty cool and Harrison is in good form. Looking foward to it.:) And indy Iv of course. Looks like he could even be preparing with a Professor Henry Jones type beard and moustache even? Then again maybe not, I haven't been up with the play recently and he could've had that for a while now? He still looks good for the role in my books anyway..

Edit: Just had a look and he's been sporting it since around the beggining of Dec so hasn't had it for that long now.

Cheers
Aaron J.

Last edited:

Chris Jones

Yea that's what i said too. He looks better in this one than his Hollywood Homicide one. I can't wait to see this movie and then Indy 4 and i am still hoping for a 5th!

Abe Vayoda

How could ANYONE say he can't play Indiana Jones anymore?

pchoice06-06.jpg

How badass does he look?

The seasoned adventurer is back.

-N.

Hate the goatee though. And he needs to get a proper haircut... jesus when is he gonna get out of this mid-life crisis?