Indy 4 story is a little like our fan film from 2004

MADMOVIES

My son and I started making a Fan Film when he was nine years old back in 2004. Below is the synopsis of our Indy story. It feels pretty cool that some of the story line mirrors the new movie. Even the tiltes are similar! Maybe the film makers and I think alike. Maybe they saw my synopsis on the Raider.net. Anyway I have my midnight tickets for Disneys AMC pleasure Island. Maybe I will see som of you there. Look for me with the 12 year old dressed as Indy.

2004 Synopsis

Great Mystery surrounds the ancient Crystal. It once helped ancient civilizations thrive by controlling the weather. Crops flourished by summoning great rains with the crystal. The ancient people grew greedy and summoned the crystals powers for an evil purpose. The Crystal indeed worked as they had planned. A storm, like no other they had known, grew in the skies and covered all of the land. Then it passed. Nothing was left. The Crystal was not lost forever. It was found again by a Spanish explorer. He too discovered the Crystals great power. When others discovered what he had found, it became a sought after treasure. Pirates stole it and planned to use it as a weapon. The Crystal again destroyed all who misused its power. It?s whereabouts were unknown. Legend has it that a lone Pirate named Grothar hid the magical gem in a cave, The Crystal Cave

Check out our website here

Our page on the raider.net here

;) Jim and Thomas Strater