Hey

WitAndAWhip

Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm not exactly new (joined a couple years ago) but haven't had the chance to participate much in the discussion. I hope to remedy that soon. :) I browse the site quite a bit to get all the latest Indy news and I really enjoy the forum. I've been a big Indy fan since I was a kid, love the movies (Raiders, Last Crusade, KOTCS, Temple in that order) and recently started my first Indy book (Genesis Deluge).

Here's to many great discussions in hopes of increasing my post count to more than 1 per year. :)

- Stephen

AnnieJones

Hi Stephen!:hat: Welcome!
How are you? Genesis Deluge was my first Indy book also.You might like it,you might not.Personally,I liked it for the most part.May I add you to my buddy list?

WitAndAWhip

AnnieJones said:
Hi Stephen!:hat: Welcome!
How are you? Genesis Deluge was my first Indy book also.You might like it,you might not.Personally,I liked it for the most part.May I add you to my buddy list?
Yeah, definitely.

And I'm enjoying Genesis Deluge, for the most part. I'm pretty new to the Indy books tho, any recommendations?

Goodeknight

Hey Stephen,

I also joined semi recently after years of occasionally reading the boards. Really glad I joined. I've enjoyed it immensely. Hope you will, too.

You should check out the Indy Literature section for some reading suggestions.

I just bought the whole Indy novels collection in one shot on eBay. Better deal than getting them one by one and paying shipping for each. Lot of reading ahead.

WitAndAWhip

goodeknight said:
Hey Stephen,

I also joined semi recently after years of occasionally reading the boards. Really glad I joined. I've enjoyed it immensely. Hope you will, too.

You should check out the Indy Literature section for some reading suggestions.

I just bought the whole Indy novels collection in one shot on eBay. Better deal than getting them one by one and paying shipping for each. Lot of reading ahead.
Thanks for the advice. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the other Indy books.

Hey, you're from Chesapeake???

Small world. :) What part?