Ocean's 13

NamedAfterDaDog

Alright, I'm excited. I absolutely adore Ocean's 11, but Ocean's 12 was...ehh... yeh gotta stick to Vegas baby!
Okay, in Ocean's 13, who's the thirteenth? Well, scratch that. If Zeta-Jones and Roberts don't return, and if Andy Garcia becomes, as the trailer and poster hints, the "13th", who will take the 12th's spot?
That's my only problem. Anyways, I'm so excited for it!
Alright, comments, questions, you know the drill.
;)

berelain19

I'm real curious,too,for this one!!
I loved the first,I liked the second(I have thing with Fabergé's eggs)

They can loose Zeta-Jones for all I care,I didn't like her in 12..

roundshort

Oceans 13

Howdy,
I waited to see this as I have been pretty disappointed by the blockbusters this summer. I usually keep an open mind and enjoy what ever is up on the screen. I had higher hopes for POTC III, and I overall enjoyed the movie, but it was a bit long. Spiderman III, while funny, same.

But Oceans 13, wow! This move was amazing. They kept it to a respectable 2 hours, maybe a few minutes over, but not bad. The dialog was great, the flow and pace awesome, maybe the best pace in dialog since Star Wars a New Hope. The effects were very cool, everything rocked! I spend a lot of time, too much probably, in Las Vegas so it was fun to see the cgi and the hotel. Very fun movie!

Baron Brunwald

roundshort said:
Howdy,
I waited to see this as I have been pretty disappointed by the blockbusters this summer. I usually keep an open mind and enjoy what ever is up on the screen. I had higher hopes for POTC III, and I overall enjoyed the movie, but it was a bit long. Spiderman III, while funny, same.

But Oceans 13, wow! This move was amazing. They kept it to a respectable 2 hours, maybe a few minutes over, but not bad. The dialog was great, the flow and pace awesome, maybe the best pace in dialog since Star Wars a New Hope. The effects were very cool, everything rocked! I spend a lot of time, too much probably, in Las Vegas so it was fun to see the cgi and the hotel. Very fun movie!

I laughed so hard. Equally good to the other 2 in the trilogy IMO.