The Premier Thread

Mike Dowswell

It was bizarre and extreme...lol...ten squillion flash bulbs going off all at once in their faces and various parts where they had to all stop and stand to get their photos taken again as they stood in a row.

Then Adrian Brody arrived after Steven and co went inside and was surrounded by eleven squillion photographers (really very funny and bizare) they literally were round him in a big circle all jostling each other.

~Bender~

I saw Lucas with some inidentified female guest, Spielberg w/ Capshaw(I was little suprised to see them together), Ford with Flockhart, LaBeouf, Allen, Blanchet, Broadbent, Winestone, Hurt, Kennedy, and Marshall.

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
~Bender~ said:
Thanks for the link! I was able to watch the crew arrive, very cool!
I wouldn't wander off that site right away as they exit the theater the same way they entered. And we should be able to see them leave in about 10 to 15 min., soonest.
Unless they're getting a 20 minute standing ovation. ;)

Or at least that's how the stars from the previous film left the theater this afternoon... and sarah has already noticed those black cars.

Kingsley

Gilles V said:
I wouldn't wander off that site right away as they exit the theater the same way they entered. And we should be able to see them leave in about 10 to 15 min., soonest.
The video at the IFC doesn't work for me... is it still transmitting?

EDIT: ok ok! I can see spielberg now!!... doors are open... red carpet again, lol... I feel like a live reporter!

How?! How are reviews online if they are just leaving the theatre?!

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
keep an eye on rotten tomatoes, new reviews are coming in pretty fast (12 for now: 8 fresh, 4 rotten).

Silentrascal

Wow, Cate Blanchett goes to different extremes depending on when I see her. She can be fair to fugly and then other times (like at this Cannes festival she's leaving now) she can be drop dead beautiful.