The Ford Finger

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
:

And now the Shia fangirls at the Raven are going to pretend that this disturbing photo of him does not exist and continue to drool and squee over him...:p
Yes exactly roght about now i wish i had one of those memory erasers that the men in black had:D

Dr Jones

That 'Wife Force One' trailer is great! :D

And the Ford Finger is fantastic, I have to say that 'The Fugitive' ranks as one of the best, and 'The Empire Strikes Back', you know when to stop talking.

I look forward to our KotCS Ford Finger.

:hat:

MattJones

I didn't know that Harrison Ford was on LOST...

Desmondandfrank.jpg

reverendB

Ok, so even though this thread is probably abandoned and no one cares...MY favorite Ford Finger moment...Six Days and Seven Nights, when he's dealing with the wild pig. When she's in the water, there's a second when he gives the pig "the finger" like he's telling it.."hang on, let me see what her problem is..." it ABSOLUTELY KILLS ME every time.

RevB

sarah navarro

reverendB said:
Ok, so even though this thread is probably abandoned and no one cares...MY favorite Ford Finger moment...Six Days and Seven Nights, when he's dealing with the wild pig. When she's in the water, there's a second when he gives the pig "the finger" like he's telling it.."hang on, let me see what her problem is..." it ABSOLUTELY KILLS ME every time.

RevB
SAME HERE !I know that scene,it cracks me up !:D
when she has the snake in her pants:p

reverendB

Sarah!!

Thank you for replying!! Yes, that is the scene!! It makes me think that Harrison has a comic genius hiding in him somewhere. Whether or not he was intentionally giving piggy "the finger" or not, I howl with laughter EVERY TIME, it bugs my wife beyond belief. She doesn't see the humor I guess....

IndyFrench

TR.N Staff Member
The BEST Ford Finger in my opinion was this one from the pivotal emotional height of Patriot Games - still makes me tear up a little when I watch the movie...

FordFinger_Aufpassen.gif

sarah navarro

IndyFrench said:
The BEST Ford Finger in my opinion was this one from the pivotal emotional height of Patriot Games - still makes me tear up a little when I watch the movie...

FordFinger_Aufpassen.gif
Oh yah is the part at the hospital?when hes beaten up and his daughter and wife are i the car accident?This has to be the #1 Ford finger:D

Avilos

EvilDevo said:
I guarantee that thing's just flailing around in the actual movie.

What type of movie do you think this is????

(taken quotes out of context is so much fun! ;) )

Yure

My god, is that (expecially in the first photo) the real Lucas or a mannequin made with the tecniques of ROTLA?!?!

James

reverendB said:

My favorite Six Days "finger" moment- and my favorite scene in the film- occurs after Ford has become so frustrated that he goes behind a little tree and curses. Afterwards, he holds up the finger and says, "I just want one goddamned thing to go right." :D