Staff of Kings hints and tech help

Ska

Finally got around to playing this again the last week or so. I stopped playing it for a while once I got halfway through Istanbul for some reason...played a few other games. I'm at the piano part now on the Odin.

Sweet Lord I want to throw my Wiimote through the TV. And I'm one not to get upset at videogames. This one's turning me into Mr. Hyde. The crane controls are so glitchy!

Persistance...thanks for the tips in this thread (and the tips thread).

InVader

For some strange reason i've always been able to pass that part fairly quickly. Just always moved around the outsides and would use quick stops to get the piano flying high enough and it usually seemed to be sufficient.

Ska

Got it on the 2nd try this morning (before work).

I used the two handed technique posted above. It seemed to give me better control of the crane.

Ska

haha

My minds just about ALWAYS in the gutter but I missed this one.

Props to you...

Stoo

Wii Noob Question

I've only played the Wii a couple of times with my nephew on his unit and have never played "Staff of Kings" so here's a real dingbat, noob inquiry.:eek:

My girlfriend is thinking of buying the Wii Fitness for fun. Is it possible to play "Staff of Kings" on it?:confused:

The Tingler

Stoo said:
I've only played the Wii a couple of times with my nephew on his unit and have never played "Staff of Kings" so here's a real dingbat, noob inquiry.:eek:

My girlfriend is thinking of buying the Wii Fitness for fun. Is it possible to play "Staff of Kings" on it?:confused:

I'm trying to wrap my head around that question Stoo! You already have a Wii, and the Wiimote/Nunchuck... but you want to play Indy on a fitness board? It is literally a board man, a white plastic board with sensors in it. There's nothing to play a game with!

Stoo

@Lonesome Drifter: Thanks. That's what I thought.:(

@The Tingler: I don't have a Wii. My nephew has one but lives in another city. I thought you might be able to buy the hand remotes seperately and plug them into the Fitness board. Thanks for the clarification, anyhow.:hat: (Like I said, I'm a Wii noob!:eek:)

The Tingler

Stoo said:
@The Tingler: I don't have a Wii. My nephew has one but lives in another city. I thought you might be able to buy the hand remotes seperately and plug them into the Fitness board. Thanks for the clarification, anyhow.:hat: (Like I said, I'm a Wii noob!:eek:)

Ah, I see. Yeah, this a surprisingly common misunderstanding. The fitness board won't do anything on its own, you need a Wii too. You can't just buy Wii Fit with the board and just play it - you need the console to play it on. The board only works when there's a console to communicate with.

So if you get Wii Fit, you need a Wii too, so you might as well pick up Staff of Kings as well. There are plenty of fairly cheap Wii Fit + console bundles out there.

Henry W Jones

gioA said:
is it possible to play the ps2 version on a ps3?

On certain models. The original ps3 was backwards compatible and the newer ones are not. They will play ps1 games but not ps2. :( I have a newer model but it doesn't bother me too much since I still have my ps2.