Looks like not much has changed

indifan101

Hey guys it's been a while since my last post here but it looks like same old same old at the raven bar. Good to see some new faces and some old faces especially new faces on the old faces! I hope all is well with you guys here and your probably all pepped for the new Indian Jones movie but to be honest I'm not very excited cause of my dislike of LaBeouf but I hope it will be awesome! Big news in my life I'm going to be engaged here soon and it look's like I have finally found the right woman at last and she's beautiful the dream girl I've been looking for and I've never been happier. Any who how's everyone else's life been going? Good I hope...:D

roundshort

indifan101 said:
Hey guys it's been a while since my last post here but it looks like same old same old at the raven bar. Good to see some new faces and some old faces especially new faces on the old faces! I hope all is well with you guys here and your probably all pepped for the new Indian Jones movie but to be honest I'm not very excited cause of my dislike of LaBeouf but I hope it will be awesome! Big news in my life I'm going to be engaged here soon and it look's like I have finally found the right woman at last and she's beautiful the dream girl I've been looking for and I've never been happier. Any who how's everyone else's life been going? Good I hope...:D

All is well here, esp. since the Penguins beat the Red Wings and won the cup . . .

Pale Horse

Staff member
toddler chasing has that way with us, I am afraid.

and no, that's not a moderator joke. chuckle.

indifan101

southparkwings.jpg
[/IMG]
roundshort said:
All is well here, esp. since the Penguins beat the Red Wings and won the cup . . .

Yawn we have 11

Last edited:

roundshort

well, detriot did win it last year, and detriot's football team . . .well they lost it all 0-16 . . .not to mention the wonderful browns . . .

indifan101

roundshort said:
well, detriot did win it last year, and detriot's football team . . .well they lost it all 0-16 . . .not to mention the wonderful browns . . .

Officiating was CRAP in this years finals if you didn't notice. How the hell a ref doesnt call a 6 on 5 for two minutes is beyond me and plus Green Bay is my favorite football team not Cleveland. They are second because I'm an Ohioan so I have to be a fan of either Bengals or Browns (both suck) but I am loyal to my two Cleveland teams and I will always bleed red and white till I die. Watch out cause Detroit's going to have a ton of fresh legs and new talent coming into the 2009-2010 season.