Why do people do stupid things?

indifan101

Let me tell you some people just do the dumbest things and think nobody will either see or notice. And to you young girls and guys out there let this incident be a lesson to you. Back in my senior year in HS I was preparing to finally graduate high school and get ready for college. I didn't know barely any of the freshmen or sophmores nor did I ever hang out or talk to them. Younger classmen however tend to be more stupid and oblivious to somethings and to one girl that was in the sophmore class she had to learn the "embarrassing way." A sophmore by the name of Natalie (not going to give the last name due to privacy reasons) sent a picture message to her boyfriend of her nude to his phone thinking he would not show anybody. Well he sent it to one friend and they sent it to another untill every phone in that school had that pic including mine. If you don't want to be humilaited don't make stupid decisions like she did.

Finn

Staff member
This thread is seeping some kind of vague irony, if only could I grasp it...

Gear

Why is it that most of this guy's threads remind me of some kind of material for Two and a Half Men?

The_Raiders

Gear said:
Why is it that most of this guy's threads remind me of some kind of material for Two and a Half Men?

Why is it most this guy's threads have inuendos in them?

As for people doing stupid things, it's just what we do. Everyone does stupid things, all of you, I do stupid things all the time, sometimes purposly, other times not, it's just simple human mistakes. :rolleyes:

Gear

Jesus saves...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/INrJwV-wygM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/INrJwV-wygM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Or not.