The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montana Smith

An American Werewolf in Paris

Alright, hold on. I'm not gonna get dragged around like some kid in a shopping mall. I want you to answer some questions.

(Andy)

(eazybox, to quote Dr. Gonzo from an earlier post: "It's customary to wait until another person has posted before you post again") :hat:

eazybox

Son Of Frankenstein

"They threw me in here long ago. They wouldn't bury me in holy place like cemetery, because I stole bodies, uhhh...they said."
Ygor

Montana Smith

The Silence of the Lambs

Be very careful with Hannibal Lecter. Dr. Chilton at the asylum will go over the physical procedures used with him. Do not deviate from them, for any reason. You tell him nothing personal, Starling. Believe me, you don't want Hannibal Lecter inside your head... Just do your job, but never forget what he is.

(Crawford)

Montana Smith

The Silence of the Lambs

Be very careful with Hannibal Lecter. Dr. Chilton at the asylum will go over the physical procedures used with him. Do not deviate from them, for any reason. You tell him nothing personal, Starling. Believe me, you don't want Hannibal Lecter inside your head... Just do your job, but never forget what he is.

(Crawford)

Pale Horse

Staff member
...what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul....Billy Madison

Status
Not open for further replies.