George Lucas in Las Vegas! WOW!!!

tigersharka

Friends...it is great living in Las Vegas! :D

Last night here in Las Vegas, I met George Lucas. We spoke for over an hour...lots of fun. Nice man...very friendly.

I just received a new Indiana Jones comic and planned on reading it. I was just lucky having it in the car. I asked him to sign it for me...SWEET!!! He was impressed, smiled and said 'wow'......timing is everything I guess......"ONLY LAS VEGAS"

Here is the signed Indiana Jones comic photo! (y)
46120_1533730594283_1565358593_31377375_7467874_s.jpg

Indy's brother

That is super cool, man! What did you guys talk about for an hour? The entire plot and cast for Indy 5? :p I jest, but seriously, what was on his mind?

Major Eaton

That is super cool, indeed. I've had chance encounters with a few celebs in Vegas a few times. Something about those Bellagio $100 Blackjack tables. I see celebs hanging out over there every time I'm there. The Palms as well. Did you ask him about Indy V?:D

tigersharka

thanks...actually I did ask him about his projects. He said he was focusing on TV...as for Indy...well lets see. He was very warm and genuine. A really good guy. He was in town for a wedding. I was the entertainment.

I was just lucking having the comic in the car...and I was not shy asking for the autograph.:cool:

Major Eaton

tigersharka said:
thanks...actually I did ask him about his projects. He said he was focusing on TV...as for Indy...well lets see. He was very warm and genuine. A really good guy. He was in town for a wedding. I was the entertainment.

I was just lucking having the comic in the car...and I was not shy asking for the autograph.:cool:

I guess that means he was tight lipped on the subject?:confused:

martinland

tigersharka said:
Friends...it is great living in Las Vegas! :D
Last night here in Las Vegas, I met George Lucas. We spoke for over an hour...lots of fun. Nice man...very friendly.

Ammmazing! That's great - I've been to Las Vegas before - where exactly did you happen to meet him and where did you go then?

Please elaborate on your great adventure! :whip:

ML

tigersharka

He was attending a wedding at the famous Lit White Wedding Chapel. Many celbs get married there....Sinatra, Rooney, Willis/Moore, Britney Spears, etc. I was asked to sing some songs for drive thru with pink cad. :gun:

I did not know who was getting married...later I learned it was one of his co-produceres from ROLA children getting married. I had the comic in th car...and just was lucky. :hat: