Land on the moon

indifan101

A lot of pepole believe that we didn't land on the moon in 1969. And the russians did? Do you believe we did or did not? I know I do cause have proof we did! What do you think?

Jay R. Zay

how about giving the facts first and then see how many room there is left for opinions? if you have proof, tell us.

Every single theory that I've heard that tries to postulate that the moon landing was faked has been totally debunked, near as I can tell...

If the Russians/Chinese or ANY other country in the world at the time had HALF a whiff that the US was 'faking it' they woulda blown the lid off it in a heart beat...

And well, one needs only LOOK at the moon to see the evidence we left there...

They nay-sayers are out to sea, with NOT a single paddle between them

roundshort

If you Belive . . .
I know Niel Armstrong prety well we were there and the Russians never had the technology they could have gotten a man ont he moon but never off

Grimdiana Bones

I did see a very convincing documentary about it, but then again, it was on fox....

I'd have to say i'm undeceided on the subject. Its very believable that the moon landing was faked (at least at that time).

indifan101

Jay R. Zay said:
how about giving the facts first and then see how many room there is left for opinions? if you have proof, tell us.

When I was at Space Camp in Florida, and we had a day where a special guest came and talked about being an astronaut! It was Neil Armstrong and he gave us small moon rocks from the Apollo 11 mission. The rocks are small. About the size of half dollars. They are real moon rocks! Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
God leave me alone. I'm not bothering you?

Last edited:

Jay R. Zay

if somebody who claims to be an astronaut and who has some stones is "proof", i guess that's the ultimate truth. photos can lie, videos can lie, scientists can lie, mission control can lie - but one guy and a few stones: you could never fake that.

personally, i think there is reasonable doubt about the fact that we were on moon in 1969. or, to be more specific: we would have the "footage" anyway. personally, i DO believe that we were on moon in 1969, but i also believe that nobody would have had any problems with faking the footage just in case the mission would fail. stanley kubrick is enough proof for such attempts.

apart from this, indyfan, unlike yours, *my* critizism at least always is reasonable.

roundshort

Jay, I have to ask, did your mother have any kids that lived? or did hte best part just end up as a stain on the sheets?

really this is a fun site where people share ideas, thoughts, humor (I know that is painful for you), why are such a j/o,
but if I was named for a rapper, well what can I say, indifan, keep up the cool threads and posts, I got your back, and as a Marine, that means a lot!

indifan101

Everyone saw it! The rocket launched, the command module orbited the moon and the lunar module landed on the moon! The landing was real! Here are some reasons!

1. The flag is not waving.
2. The rocket launched into space and came back!
3. The command module returned to earth!

It was not a hoax! It was real!

indifan101

roundshort said:
Jay, I have to ask, did your mother have any kids that lived? or did hte best part just end up as a stain on the sheets?

really this is a fun site where people share ideas, thoughts, humor (I know that is painful for you), why are such a j/o,
but if I was named for a rapper, well what can I say, indifan, keep up the cool threads and posts, I got your back, and as a Marine, that means a lot!

Thank you roundshort! God bless our troops too! It means a lot that a Marine has my back! Thanks! :D

Just because it COULD have been faked doesn't mean there's ANY evidence supporting that it WAS faked...

And all the speculation as to how it MIGHT have been faked is swept away and left on the fiction pile by the evidence of what we LEFT up there when we did land...

And "Fox" has never made a 'convincing documentary' on this or ANY subject...

indifan101

It's because the public doesn't care about space travel. They want stories on murder, Iraq and public dissapearences. Ever since funding has gone down, NASA isn't that big of a deal.

Last edited:

indifan101

Only Navy base I've seen is Seal Beach! Where the NAVY SEALs are stationed.
My dad was in the Vietnam War and I live by Wright Patterson Air Force Base!

Jay R. Zay

@roundshort - if you can't stand opinions that are different from yours, keep away from message boards. grow up.

"Just because it COULD have been faked doesn't mean there's ANY evidence supporting that it WAS faked..."

true, but it was more than the opportunity: efforts were made to fake the space program in case it would fail. stanley kubrick was involved in this. this is no conspiracy theory, this is common knowledge. i'm not even sure if the former government and NASA still are denying this at all. all in all, this affects the image of the space program.

"And all the speculation as to how it MIGHT have been faked is swept away and left on the fiction pile by the evidence of what we LEFT up there when we did land..."

actually, i haven't seen actual proof that we were on moon in -> 1969 <-. this is the big question. i think we can all agree that we were on moon later. the question is just, if there were *people* up there in *1969*. and it's hard to prove this.

"Guys, all this hand-job wants is attention. The more that is given the more he acts out, like a 5 year old. Let's not give it to him. If he wants to participate eventually without being a Jiz splotch, he will."

thanks for a whole post only for me. :whip: you've made my day. how about either commenting on the content of my replies or not commenting at all? when we come to facts, i have plenty, you have none. not a big surprise that you avoid them whereever you can.

roundshort

Temple your right, no I am all done moved on to civilian life, and very happy to t be in during Bushes time, bt I do feel for all my bro's out in harms way! I was mainly in 29 Palms, uhhh the desert!

as for J-Z, ok fact bot give me hard core facts we weren't on the moon, right now facty boy, lets see these facts you have hmmmm....
didn't think so

Jay R. Zay

thanks for the flowers. is this a preparation for the complaint you want to write to the mods? something like, if i don't agree on this kind of a peace, it's a proof for what kind of an ******* i am? eerily reminds me of colonel vogel.

if people would stop making statements like "nuke the islamic people" and "our wars are great" and "germany is ****ty anyway", i think we could have a reasonable discussion. as long as all i'm getting is radical bull**** and offences, i don't see any reason to be nice.