Mutt: The Gay Blade?

If Mutt is to play a part in any subsequent movie(s), it would be best if he was...

• Heterosexual

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

Nurhachi1991

No...................... Gay culture has affected everything else in this country please leave the Indy franchise out of it......... Let there be a gay Jedi how about that

The Man

Nurhachi1991 said:
No...................... Gay culture has affected everything else in this country please leave the Indy franchise out of it......... Let there be a gay Jedi how about that

A Jedi shall not know love...

Lao_Che

Nurhachi1991 said:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hgg_qsU-8E&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hgg_qsU-8E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Niteshade007

Raiders of Clay said:
Man, Indy's son can't be gay.

Yes, straight men can't have gay sons...

Actually, while watching the movie I thought it was interesting how Shia was basically playing the part the other female leads had played. He was, for the first half of the film, an "Indy Girl."

Nurhachi1991

Lao_Che said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hgg_qsU-8E&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hgg_qsU-8E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes I know Mr. Sulu is gay............ Why do you have to rub that in my face!?

Oh well at least theres still Kirk

MaxPhactor23

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yes I know Mr. Sulu is gay............ Why do you have to rub that in my face!?

Oh well at least theres still Kirk

Man...wait till this tool finds out Gandalf and Magneto are gay too...*cough*...

Lord_glavin

heyheyhey now, not everyone who wears tight jeans has to be homosexual

anyways, who cares if he's gay, just as long as he's not so....flamboiant....cause that's just really annoying

MaxPhactor23

Lord_glavin said:
heyheyhey now, not everyone who wears tight jeans has to be homosexual

I think you're kind of missing the point. It's not that everyone that wears tight jeans has to be a homosexual, it's that not every boy has to be straight to be acceptable. That?s a much more profound message.

MaxPhactor23

Audriana Jones said:
Why does any of this **** matter anyway?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Now that's the best question asked thus far. What does it matter to begin with? It's not like Indiana Jones V will be a romantic comedy sexploitation film. But then again, knowing George these days...who knows! As long as we leave the aliens out this time. I'll pass on seeing an anal probe.

Last edited:

|ZiR|

I know this is just a dig at Shia/Mutt, but I'm taking it seriously and saying that he should be 100% heterosexual. The Jones bloodline can't end with Mutt.

Nurhachi1991 said:

What.

Niteshade007 said:
Yes, straight men can't have gay sons...

Actually, while watching the movie I thought it was interesting how Shia was basically playing the part the other female leads had played. He was, for the first half of the film, an "Indy Girl."

OMG, I know, right?! That was so awesome. Goes to show that an IJ story doesn't necessarily have to have a female love interest.

Nurhachi1991

MaxPhactor23 said:
Man...wait till this tool finds out Gandalf and Magneto are gay too...*cough*...

Yeah I know that as well............ But I hate Lord of the Rings and X-men so its all good. Star Trek however is sacred.

MaxPhactor23

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah I know that as well............ But I hate Lord of the Rings and X-men so its all good. Star Trek however is sacred.

See I'm just the opposite. I wouldn't touch Star Trek with a ten foot pool. I'm a nerd...but I've got to draw the line somewhere. I feel like a virgin just talking about it. Whereas X-men and Lord of the Rings have a huge female fan base. Plus I don't find them dreadfully boring. It was more so a joke though. Magneto and Gandalf aren't gay, merely the actor that portrays them happens to be gay. Big difference. Then you've got Dumbledore from Harry Potter, a fandom with arguably more female then males, who's now apparently gay too.