Travel Plans

Tennessee R

Well, Skabatula, if you're ever near Tennessee, be sure to stop by my place, and bring your fiancee (well, you'll probably be married by then).

ElodieJones said:
I am going in Greece, with my family.
For two weeks.

Greece is a great place. If you are anywhere near these sites, and you like ancient ruins,

about 14 km I think NE of Athens, is Elufsis, and the supposed entrance to hades (or hell).

You have to make it to Delphi, probably my favorite place, and the basis for an Indiana Jones novel, with a stadium on the side of a moutain, a gymnasium, the temple of Apollo, etc. etc. etc.... GREAT

And Cape Sounion, as far south as you can go and stay on the mainland.

And Corinth, where Biblical events took place with Paul.

Just some suggestions, but I think you'll love them.

ElodieJones

Thanks Tennessee R !
Of course I love archaeological sites.
Some places was already in my schedule, like Delphi of course ;)
I take your suggestions, thanks !

Zharah

Ameera said:
Got any for 2005? As usual, because of my passion for traveling, I am seriously considering going to Europe again in the summer. Z, are you still tagging along? :D

Duh! I don't plan on taking Italy by myself, ya know. That would take more wine than they could pump outta that place. Haha. :whip:

Zharah

DUDE! What do you do with your money!? Hahaha. I shouldn't talk, I have like 80 bucks... and that's supoosed to last me until I get a job. *sigh* Looks like Top Ramen for a while... hahaha.

Zharah

Trying to buy Eric Bana's time! Dude, YOU'RE SO LUCKY! kjfhvewlakhgulaql!!!!!! haha, I was kidding about that remark too.

Post Script: If you ever see The Killer's mom again, tell her to hook me up!!!!!!)

Zharah

*rubs hands together gleefully*

Excellent!

Oh yea.. travel plans... Um, going to Wisconsin in like a few days, then back to Yosemite at the end of April (after I move) and then hopefully New York after that. Yea, busy times. Oh and me and a few of my friends are going to fly to Ireland sometime this year (Me and my friend Trey are going for our pilots license, wish me luck!). So yea, after we do that, off to Italy, etc. with some close friends! Hooray! :D

roundshort

A nice Indy escape is Arches National park in Utah, think opening scene of LC,
Me off the NY to see bro, Telluride, Sun Valley, Japan (maybe) then back to France for the harvest in Burgundy, anyone game?

ColinK

I just got back from my travels. Tunisia, well Kairouan and Tozeur in fact (Cairo and Tanis excavations in Raiders resp.)

So much is still recognisable even after 20 years. I'll be going next year too!