Is Texas Action Gear gone?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yes it's gone. He posted this on COW:

Texas Jones said:
Hello all,

Due to several unforseen circumstances, Texas Action Gear will not be offering any products for the time being. Hopefully we will be back up and running soon, but I'm afraid that some of our products will be permanantly discontinued. In the event that we are unable to continue further, I would like to apologize to anyone intending to purchase some items. For those of you who have orders pending, don't worry! These remaining orders will be completed and sent out ASAP. Your business is, and always has been, extremely appreciated and enjoyed.

Life changes, and with it comes unfortunate things such as this. Believe me, I have thought long and hard about it. I intend to be a continued member here, as my enjoyment in this hobby is still very much alive. For those of you who are wondering- "What happened to make this happen," I will just say that I am having some serious personal issues and just don't have time to keep TAG running.

I thought I should get this out to everyone before Halloween orders start pouring in. Man it feels weird posting this! Many thanks to you all for your support and business. You are all appreciated!

Best of Adventures!
Richard Crook