My Indy Collection

INCUBUSRATM

Hey guys! Just wanted to share what I have. I wish I had pics of it, but all of my action figures are stored away at my grandparents' house, as there's just no room at my apartment. I haven't seen these things in years; they've been boxed away. Back when I was about 12 (I'm 21 now), I bought the 2001 "Disney exclusive" Indiana Jones action figure with Indy, his whip, his pistol, his torch, and a sword. I had to do a bit of research to find exactly which one I had, as I didn't really remember. I believe it's this one, though. Here's a pic of what I found, and I remember it looking just like it:

http://www.puzzlezoo.com/Disney-Adv...1-Indiana-Jones-Action-Figure-P32681C359.aspx

I made little MacGuffins from each of the trilogy films out of paper mache and painted them (the Ark, the Sankara Stones, and the Grail). For being 12 years old, I think I did a pretty good job. I remember my parents being quite impressed, haha. I really need to get up to my grandparents' and get this stuff out of storage and take pics.

As for Indy, that's all I have. I'm considering collecting the old figures from the original films, or the "remake" ones they made when Crystal Skull released. Other than Indy, I own quite a bit of Star Wars figures. Over 100 of them, I believe. Power of the Force ones, from the late 90's. I collected them at about the same time, and they're right there with the Indy figure. All were taken out of the packaging mainly for display purposes(I never really played with them), but I saved all of it. Now I wish I hadn't ever taken them out. Oh well.

Anyway, that's what I have. I'll get pics next time I get into those boxes. Have any of you made the MacGuffins like I did? If so, post pics! I'd like to see them. As for collecting the older figures, I think I'm going to look into it.

:whip:

Sharkey

That's cool. I have friends in the medical profession who give me the odd bone from an amputation. Been using them in my life size diorama I'm calling "Donovan's death".

INCUBUSRATM

Sharkey said:
That's cool. I have friends in the medical profession who give me the odd bone from an amputation. Been using them in my life size diorama I'm calling "Donovan's death".

Really? Now that's dedication...

Montana Smith

Sharkey said:

My imagination wondered a little, and I thought you were going to say you have friends in the medical profession who give you the...