Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Dr. Gonzo

The sequel begs to be called
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"

then a third would obviously complete it all:
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Seriously? Man, I don't know where they would go with this, but it'll be interesting to find out if it goes ahead.

Indy's brother

If I had any sort of emotional attachment to the original, I would be intrigued. Of course, then I would have to replace the word "intrigued" with "worried".

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The sequel begs to be called
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"
They received your memo.

gfrdgsmbcaasst1-1706813460467.jpg

Dr.Jonesy

Reading a recent Tim Burton interview it seems like making this movie has reenergised him again.
The only franchise I'd love for him to revisit...is Batman.

Not having a third Batman film with Burton and Keaton is one of the biggest shames of comic book filmdom.

A sequel that's part flashbacks to his glory days, part Keaton training his successor would be a joy to have come to fruition.

British Raider

A sequel that's part flashbacks to his glory days, part Keaton training his successor would be a joy to have come to fruition.
Yes I’ve long wanted a Batman Beyond esque sequel. I guess the Flash flopping has killed any potential of more Keaton as Batman but who knows.

Spiked

The only franchise I'd love for him to revisit...is Batman.

Not having a third Batman film with Burton and Keaton is one of the biggest shames of comic book filmdom.

Well Batman Forever is the third movie in that original trilogy. Produced by Burton with Michael Gough as Alfred and Pat Hingle as Gordon.