My Indy gear, ready for travel and adventure...

Hi all, Here is some of my gear ready to load up onto Lao Che airways and see where I end up.

Ive started to weather the hat as I'm after a well used in the field look for my gear. Gonna go at the shoes with hammer and steel wool soon as well.

Thanks, got the trunk from a local charity shop for £10. The whip I got off of ebay from a leather firm called HMB. It was only £22.50 delivered. Cracks nice too. Its lighter in colour than in the picture. The white background threw out the colour balance on my camera.

Just had an email from Wested telling me my cotton raiders jacket, shirt, belt and bag strap our on their way. Should be with me tomorrow. I'll post up some pics as soon as they get here.

Cant wait. (y)

My new cotton Raiders jacket and my wifes Marion costume

Its finally here. My cotton raiders jacket. Fits lovely, Inthink it will make a nice going out jacket. Also my wifes Cairo Marion costume is coming together. The embroidery is a little more red than it shows in the photo but I think I may go over it with a bright red fabric pen.

The last photo was just for fun. Indy in carbonite....

At long last its here. My new pre distressed raiders jacket... mmmm. Just got to knock off the shine a bit as it feels a bit rubbery.

Sorry if this thread is getting a bit pic heavy but I thought I'd put up this one after I took the shine off and added a little wear.

Well here is my fed iv deluxe with a bit of adventure grime added. I love thecfit byt have since fallen for another. The advintage SOC looks awesome. So I'm going to have to get one.

Going to be adorning my gear tomorrow for Halloween, here is some of it. I'll post some pics of my wife in her SOC Marion gear with me once we are done partying.

I bought some fullers earth from ebay. Sprinkled some on the ribbon edges and blew some from my hand over it. Rubbing in what i wanted and flicking off what didnt look right.

Seemed to go ok.

Major West

Excellent gear. Very authentic looking

The pre distressed hide jacket looks excellent. Is it a custom or a standard size? How does it feel to wear?

I think it might be my next jacket.

Its an off the rack jacket but its lovely. Its a heavy jacket but Icguess that shows how thick and good the leather is. Was a bit stiff to start with but has relaxed now.