Newbster

GoneSolo

Hello all! I believe that I found a link to this forum through COW. I never knew that there were so many devoted fans out there with such an enthusiasm for Dr. Jones and his world. More recently I have found myself completely immersed with the gear. It is an obsession, albeit a good one ;) (my girlfriend hates it). I look forward to sharing good times with all of you.

Cheers!
GoneSolo

IndyBuff

Welcome to The Raven GoneSolo!:whip:

If you're an Indy fan, and it certainly sounds like you are, then you've definately come to the right place.:)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
GoneSolo said:
Hello all! I believe that I found a link to this forum through COW. I never knew that there were so many devoted fans out there with such an enthusiasm for Dr. Jones and his world. More recently I have found myself completely immersed with the gear. It is an obsession, albeit a good one ;) (my girlfriend hates it). I look forward to sharing good times with all of you.

Cheers!
GoneSolo

I believe that was my link. I'm Phoenix Jones over at COW. Welcome to the Raven, GoneSolo!!!:whip:

GoneSolo

Violet Indy said:
I believe that was my link. I'm Phoenix Jones over at COW. Welcome to the Raven, GoneSolo!!!:whip:
This may very well have been so. From the looks of it, this is a whole other monster.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, if you were looking through the thread "Marion's Specs and Sources" in the Other Characters forum, it was my link for showing off my Marion Raven gear coz I didn't have a Photobucket account at the time. This was the thread that link led into...

http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=9158

Last edited: