Greetings!!!

Indy_Chic

Hello there! :hat: I'm Indy_Chic and it's nice to meet you all! I live in Australia and I'm 19 years old. But I've been a big fan of Indiana Jones for as long as I can remember. My favourite Indiana movie is 'The Last Crusade' as that was the first one I ever watched. And I absolutely can't wait for Indy IV to be released!!! :D

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven Bar. "Where the lights never go out" (c)

Free drinks for all newbies!

DaFedora

Aaron H said:
Welcome to the Raven Bar. "Where the lights never go out" (c)

I didn't regard it particularly a Night Bar :p ... Well, it's no 'lonely lounge' either ! Bring on the keg and liqour bottles...

Welcome to our dearest newest OZ member, Indÿ_Chic !
What is your favorite way to celebrate the Indy experience/way of life ?
Through travel, dressing-up, collecting, fanfiction... ?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Darn it, I didn't realise she's from Australia!

Where abouts in Australia, Indy_Chic?

Indy_Chic

Hey again!

Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks Baron Brunwald!! I love being here!

Welcome to our dearest newest OZ member, Indÿ_Chic !
What is your favorite way to celebrate the Indy experience/way of life ?
Through travel, dressing-up, collecting, fanfiction... ?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Well, my favourite way to celebrate the Indy Experience would probably be through fanfiction. I really enjoy reading and writing fanfiction. Also Indiana Jones has inspired me to travel, so I'm still saving my pennies to eventually reach that goal. Hopefully within the next year or two. :)

Where abouts in Australia, Indy_Chic?

Since you live on the Gold Coast, then I don't live very far from you Violet Indy! I live in Northern New South Wales. (y) :)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
That's not very far at all. I've been through Northen NSW a lot in my travels. There was another Indy Aussie fan who was also a gal who used to be on this forum. She was from Tweed Heads. I've never seen any guy Indyfans from our part of Australia.