Young Justice

RedeemedChild

Young-Justice-Poster_02-500x750.jpg

“In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over—to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League? That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis—will find out, whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero. This all-new series is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based upon characters from DC Comics. Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) is the executive producer. Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman Doomsday, The Batman) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, W.I.T.C.H.) are the producers.”

Well, well how about that? If you were a fan of the Justice League: Unlimited on Cartoon Network back when the station had good programming then this one is for you.

Lance Quazar

RedeemedChild said:
If you were a fan of the Justice League: Unlimited on Cartoon Network back when the station had good programming then this one is for you.

Uh....don't think so.

Junior Jones

RedeemedChild said:
Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, W.I.T.C.H.) are the producers.

Greg Weisman is great. I love Gargoyles; it's one of the best written cartoons ever.