Indy's facial hair won't be long enough!!!

Avilos

:mad:

I just know that they will have his facial hair stubble too long or too short. Just look at the set pictures and video footage! There is no way I am wrong!

Those bastards. I am sure this is Lucas doing some how. If we don't like something...we blame him right! Or Harrison is just too old now to know how long to wait to trim his beard anymore. Also I am sure his beard will be a little gray as well. How dare he naturally age!

Damn them both! They have ruined Indy's iconic look!

Avilos said:
Do I even need to mention this is a parody of certain other threads...:p ;)

Woah, for a moment there dude, I almost smashed my keyboard against my monitor in rage! RFLMAO! You got me there! Phew.

Avilos

Indy_Chic said:
Hahaha! I love this thread! ;)
Thank you I thought that was my best line! :D

Maybe I should not have posted that disclaimer. I wonder if anyone would have agreed with my phony rant! ;)

Indy_Chic

Avilos said:
Thank you I thought that was my best line! :D

I was smiling all the way through reading your ''rant'' and when I got to the 'how dare he naturally age' line I just exploded into laughter! LOL!:D I love your sense of humour! In fact, I think this thread title is the best one I've ever seen! ;)

Avilos said:
Maybe I should not have posted that disclaimer. I wonder if anyone would have agreed with my phony rant! ;)

Haha! I think some probably would agree with you!

indy34

Avilos said:
I just know that they will have his facial hair stubble too long or too short. Just look at the set pictures and video footage! There is no way I am wrong!

Those bastards. I am sure this is Lucas doing some how. If we don't like something...we blame him right

you get the pitch forks and I'll get the torches:p

Katarn07

Avilos said:
Do I even need to mention this is a parody of certain other threads...:p ;)

Actually, you did need to mention it. I thought this was for real :p

Funny stuff. But seriously, I am glad in some pics he had stubble. He doesn't in LC, and that's fine, but I love him in the opening of Raiders and the end of ToD with that rugged look.

Indy_Chic

Katarn07 said:
Funny stuff. But seriously, I am glad in some pics he had stubble. He doesn't in LC, and that's fine, but I love him in the opening of Raiders and the end of ToD with that rugged look.

Ah yes, don't we all! Yummy yummy! *is drooly fangirl* :eek:

We don't want his facial hair to be too long. Remember how ridiculous he looked in Young Indy Chronicles. It didn't look right with the outfit. The only plus side of a bearded Indy is that it would give Marion something to hang on to when swinging across ravines and such. I think the best growth Indy has had was at the start of Raiders. As I've said before, in LC he didn't have enough stub and therefore looked less adventurous. ( In my opinion).

Indy_Chic

Vendetta08 said:
Now he's all old and pruny *sigh*

Yeah....how dare he does this to me! :mad:

LOL!!!

Vendetta08 said:
At least we have Shia

Looks like a drooling thread for Shia and Harrison will have to be created soon... I'm excited.;)

herr gruber said:
I have just responded to a sarcastic thread, haven't I?

Ha! It appears so my friend!:p

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you, Avilos! Leading unsuspecting Indy fans into a booby trap pit, covered with moss - with spikes at the bottom. :eek: