Love triangle?

Raiders90

I don't know how this could be worked in, but do you think there could be any possibility of say, a love triangle of sorts--For example, having Sophia Hapgood turn up in IJ 5 working alongside the bad guys...And Indy perhaps being unable to resist her charms (to put it mildly) given their past history, despite his marriage to Marion...After all you can't keep a dog tied down too long.

Mickiana

A horny old Indy. I don't like the idea of that. An affair will then have implications with his being married to Marion now and I was hoping that Marion might be left out of Indy5 though of course she will probably appear. Maybe a temptation could appear (for old time's sake) but he should resist and keep adventuring.

Toht's Arm

I agree that the character's too old to watch him get stuck in a love triangle. Plus, he only just got married.

Also, I doubt they'd simply bring in a character from one of the (incredibly awesome) computer games. That'd be like George admitting that FoA was better than KotCS...

Stoo

Raiders112390 said:
I don't know how this could be worked in, but do you think there could be any possibility of say, a love triangle of sorts--For example, having Sophia Hapgood turn up in IJ 5 working alongside the bad guys...And Indy perhaps being unable to resist her charms (to put it mildly) given their past history, despite his marriage to Marion...After all you can't keep a dog tied down too long.
It would only be a true triangle if Sophia lusts after Marion (or vice-versa).:eek:

Here's a love triangle idea I proposed a few months ago in the "General Indy 5 Thread - rumors and possibilities" thread:

"Personally, I'd like to see Spielberg do an Ingmar Bergman-ish film with Indy 5 using a Jean-Paul Sartre "Huis Clos"-type of situation. Indy, Marion and Fayah in a room together with no doors or windows. Marion loves Indy. Indy wants Fayah. Fayah lusts for Marion. Around and around it goes...":p