New Acquisitions!!

Deckard

OhioJones said:
Ok, this thing looks amazing:

blockbuster_dvdcase.jpg

But it is kind of pricy and possibley hard to find. I wonder if it is worth it?

It looks so cool.

Thats great, are the DVDs included for $50??

Nurhachi1991

The case is great but I would rather buy the gentle giant paperweight. But the only thing with that is it is not guaranteed you will get the Grail and Sankara Stones (n)

G-Man

iLUVINDY said:
Does this book say anywhere thats its limited to 500, for example: "356/500" , does it have something like that stamped anywhere.
No it doesn't seem to...

Snake, I'll post more pictures later, got to go to work now... :(

Vlad Dracula

OhioJones said:
Ok, this thing looks amazing:

blockbuster_dvdcase.jpg

But it is kind of pricy and possibley hard to find. I wonder if it is worth it?

It looks so cool.

That is wicked cool!

But I already bought the last DVD set and the VHS boxset before that. As cool as that is I'm going to hold out for Blu-Ray.

bonoferox

Very nice on the tickets. They still don't have them for sale at the thater I plan on seeing them at.

And no, no films included with the 50.00 kick@$$ case.

Indy fan 235

So far I got the Raiders Indy and Crystal Skull Indy figures. I also got the talking 12 inch Raiders Indy doll.

My collecting budget is really tight unfortunately. My wife is home taking care of the two kids, so with only one paycheck comeing in my collecting is pretty tight.

That being said, we are going to Disney World in September, and I'm putting little aside for that so I can hit the Indy store and get a few things.

bonoferox

That's a pretty cool pic.

Once again I went to the WM and no Monopoly :( And still the IJ pegs are getting more and more barren.

blueseattle

My Indiana with the horse came in today! I put the KotCS w/o hat figure on it, my favorite Indy figure really. So it looks good.

I really like the KotCS Indy w/o hat figure. The paint job on it is really perfect.

I'm gonna run over to Target again today. I'll see if I can get Spalko and some bad guys. And an Indy for my friend.. we're having a Last Crusade party now.

James

blueseattle said:
I really like the KotCS Indy w/o hat figure. The paint job on it is really perfect.

I agree, and think it bears the closest resemblance to Harrison Ford. It also seems to be the least popular Indy figure- probably due to the lack of accessories.

Anyway, I finally found a Target that carried the Indy figures. Ironically, it's also the only place I've seen the Marion/Thug, German Soldiers, and Ark Indy deluxe sets.

The Cairo Thug is a really cool figure, but should've been a stand-alone. It's odd to have two Marion figures that are virtually the same. Belloq is more suited to being in a deluxe set- and should've been included with the Ark.

deckard24

I caved in, and got two figures even though I planned not to. I can say in my defense one was bought for me, but unfortunately that planted a seed.LOL I was given the 3 3/4" Indy from Raiders w/idol(which is funny because I *****ed about the way that one looked a few months ago), and then I bought the deluxe Indy w/idol and trap door or something to that effect. All in all I've gotten those two, the Disney 7", and the 12" Sideshow Deluxe which is still in processing.

Other then toys I bought the DK guide which is awesome, a TOD framed poster from Blockbuster, the Empire mag and a few others, and I'm sure I'll get the soundtrack when it hits. I can't belive how disciplined I've been!LOL

Crayfish

I got the Indy Monoploy today. bad thing about the game is that it does not include enough houses and hotels (idols and arks) so if two people play well..then you will run out of markers. Hasbro really cheaped up on a game this time and ion essence you run the risk of not being able to play it properly.

Snakes

Today my 3 deluxe figures I ordered arrived: Pitfall Indy, German Soldier w/Motorcycle, and Marion and Cairo Henchman. All three are pretty awesome, especially the German Soldier. The Pitfall Indy head really is the best, I think It's the KOTCS Indy head but with a younger paint job.
I found a fairly large display of all Indy figs, Raiders and Crystal Skull, at Toys R Us.

The_Raiders

It seems like TRU is the only store with KOTCS figures, is there anywhere else with them, TRU is pretty far from where I live and no one ever wants to take me there. lol.