Star Trek trailer with Cloverfield - not Indy.

WhipItGood

They boxed it up in crate # 9906754... that's why Indy must return to the warehouse where the Ark is kept. Indiana Jones and the Lost Teaser.

commontone

YAY! Some semi-official word of the trailer at last!

I'm sure there will be doubters of this news...but this makes good sense, enough for me anyway. Didn't Marshall or Lucas last say we'd see the trailer in February? Yet everyone continued to pine for a trailer in January. I was confused about that.

It's less than a month away, FOR REAL!!!

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Wohoooo! Again...time for the Indy IV crazy-dance.

"I never thought this day would come...."

trippweeder said:
Will it hit the internet at midnight?

or....six o'clock in the morning.

triklops

LOL..All the answers just show what they made of us....we are so desperately waiting for this trailer that we are not even upset that we might NOT get this trailer at the superbowl that would be 3 weeks earlier :gun:
Actually we should be angry about these news....but I can't :D

No Ticket

Even if we did not get a trailer... I don't think I'd care, I'd be a bit upset sure. As long as the movie still actually comes out, lol. Perhaps they'll show the trailer before KOTCS actually starts.

lol.

... still. How hard is it to just put up some audio from the movie or something with the Raiders march over a black background or something and follow it with May 2008? I don't know why they didn't at least have something like that already.

triklops

No Ticket said:
Even if we did not get a trailer... I don't think I'd care, I'd be a bit upset sure. As long as the movie still actually comes out, lol. Perhaps they'll show the trailer before KOTCS actually starts.

lol.

... still. How hard is it to just put up some audio from the movie or something with the Raiders march over a black background or something and follow it with May 2008? I don't know why they didn't at least have something like that already.

Yeah, give me a shadow of Harrison with his hat on...the sound of a cracking whip and a nice "He's back"...
That's all I need for now. Would have been soooo cool