now tell if this crazy?

bonoferox

Looks like that's the same one that was offered months ago except now he's taken $1,000.00 off the price...Still ridiculous.

Marion Fan

Some people get really attached to the items they are selling and think they are a much pricier item that what they really are. This guy is either one of those people or just joking to begin with.

UIMJ

Grimezy said:
Well someone was selling the George Lucas one for 2 grand.

I've seen the Jessica Alba card and the James Cameron card from the old Dark Angel set selling for maybe 2k each. At that point I don't think it's the auto as much as the verification that the card itself is just a scarce commodity. Still, a signed H.F. card is awesome, but not 9k awesome. Not even 7k awesome.... :sick:

DetectiveFork

I just paid $20 for an ultra-rare card from the old Star Trek CCG that I always wanted (James T. Kirk), and felt that was an insane amount to spend on a trading card. And I waited forever to find one that wasn't about $50. But spending thousands on a card. Yikes. Guess I would if I was rich. But if I was rich, I would have purchased one of those Harrison Ford autographed pictures that one site sells limited runs of.

Lon

What's even more ridiculous he's charging $20 for shipping. LOL. Is one trading card that heavy? :p

indyclone25

Lon said:
What's even more ridiculous he's charging $20 for shipping. LOL. Is one trading card that heavy? :p
---

i know!!! right, i see thes other trading cards where they sell just one card and charge 4- 5 dollars to ship -- i mean c'mon you put in a envelope and put a friggin stamp on it. they figure they charge more for shipping to get more money for the card

Crack that whip

In fairness, if I were selling the card for that much, I'd want to put as much protection around it as possible when shipping it; I'd mail it in some huge box or something, not some envelope.

But yeah, that's more than a bit much to ask or pay for a signed trading card in the first place.

Grimezy

Crack that whip said:
In fairness, if I were selling the card for that much, I'd want to put as much protection around it as possible when shipping it; I'd mail it in some huge box or something, not some envelope.

But yeah, that's more than a bit much to ask or pay for a signed trading card in the first place.

I can just imagine some huge Crate and you open it up to reveal a Signed card of Harrison Ford.