Best April fools day pranks!

Best April Fools Day Prank!

• Hand Buzzer (another classic!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tack on the chair! (SUPRISE!)

• What did you put in my drink! (let em find out for themselves!)

• IOU (Forgot to pay em!)

• Soap Oreos (Yummmy! Wait! Bleahhh!)

• Fake dog crap (Whats in my shoe?)

• Home made vomit (Not for the squeemish!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indifan101

Not bad huh? HERE ME ALL RAVENERS! LET IT BE KNON AS I INDIFAN101 AKA: ALTON McCOY AM THE PRANK MASTER!

I love the Spongebob "Fools in April" episode where the fish says to Squiward: "April Fools, Jerk!" Great line in a cartoon!

moondrifter

Not bad until..............alright i'll tell you the whole story.

Ok, so i'm on holiday in Canada with my cousins. We're at this mall but i hate shopping (not the average girl). We're all so bored. So we go into this really nice jewellery shop and see the fountain. We ask the shop assisstant for a pen and get my cousin to act interested in buying some jewellery (she's 8 but still it worked) So I go and poke holes with the pen in the paper cups. Just in the bottom 2. We go outside the shop and wait for the first victim. Now this was funny! But then it's lunchtime. We go to eat but we still want to return to find if the other cup has been used yet. We stand outside the shop once again trying to figure out a way of looking at the cups. The assisstant is obviously suspicious. So we send in my cousin again to pretend that she's lost her mum and to ask the guy if he's seen her. We tell her to go and stand on the right side of the counter next to the fountain and ask him. My cousin goes into the shop pretending to look upset but she stupidly goes to the left side of the counter to ask him! She forgets that she is meant to be checking the cups and she's too far away! So then i'm outside realising the mistake. Quick thinking. I go into the shop and walk up to my cousin. I say "it's alright we've found your mum!" We both run out of the shop in hysterics.

We never actually found out if the second cup had been used yet but still.............classic!!

What dya think?

indifan101

What dya think?[/QUOTE]

"Applause" Thats pretty funny! Was it used or no?

Here's another good one! When I was 10 my mom took me to a copy shop to print her resumeas. So they have this copy machine and a whole bunch of computers in the back room! So I go to the backroom and decide to have some fun with them. So I log on and click print. Well little did I know that this computer is the main one that controls the copiers and printerson the computers in the back. So I click "print" and all of a sudden all of the copiers in the back room start printing non stop! Everyone is panicing because their trying to print their stuff too and I'm just sitting there laughing my head off! Papers are covering the floor and jamms are popping up like crazy and everything is a mess! Then I run out of the room and run down the plaza to a toy shop, run in and start laughing uncontrolably! Oh my god that was the best ever!

Last edited:

moondrifter

The first cup was used by a little girl i think. I still find it mean though!! lol We'll never know about the 2nd cup..............................

indifan101

moondrifter said:
The first cup was used by a little girl i think. I still find it mean though!! lol We'll never know about the 2nd cup..............................

You gotta love little kids. Here's another one. When I was at a fiesta the birthday dad's son was trying to wack a pinyata with a small bat and was missing terroribly. So then his dad walks over to help him and he says "swing lower" so he swings lower and while his dad's on his cell phone the kid pops his dad one right in the balls! His dad goes cross eyed and falls to the ground in a featle positioni moaning in pain! It was hilairious!

Finn

Staff member
Opening of a thread like this just before Christmas doesn't cease to amaze me...

Rick5150

Thank you for both of the compliments. That joke is so much funnier in person than on paper too. If you do not like the person, you could use soda which will be very sticky or a colored beverage like Mountain Dew on white pants. Coffee or tea works if it is room temperature, but stick with water.

That hat is a beaver fur hat I got from "Gladhatter", who is a member here. Fedora also sells pure beaver fedoras in this style that cannot be beat. He is also a member here. Search for posts by "Steve"...

This is the most comfortable hat in my collection (I am down to about 10 hats now) and it is my daily fedora. I am always trying to find a better one...

indifan101

I am always trying to find a better one...[/QUOTE]

Except for the authentic fedora that's probably the best you will find! How much did it cost?

Rick5150

If you are referring to the Herbert Johnson as the authentic hat, you cannot even compare the current offering. There are way too many differences to mention. The gentlemen I named in my last post will be able to tell you WAY more than I ever could about hats and quality. Steve offers the closest thing you will get to an authentic Indy hat here. I just wear 'em, but they make them. Check your PM for pricing...

moondrifter

I'd kill for a hat like that!! Right, my new mission to save: abandon the hi-tech telescope............I WANT A FEDORA!

qwerty

Are you people really ready to give 175 (250) dollars for a hat?
I know that you are all Indy fans but that is a lot of money for a hat. And plus if you have that hat on you are still not gonna be Indiana Jones. So why spending so much money on something so meaningless.
(maybe this should be a new thread)

moondrifter

"How Dare He" a classic quote must be used. Of course we aren't Indiana Jones. He is the legend that he is and none of us can live up to that. Not even the Demi-God (sorry Temp) But it is not meaningless to abandon your life ambition and blow all your saved money on a hat. For one, it isn't just a hat. It is a FEDORA. Plus, if if indy looked as hot as he did in that hat then why can't we?!;)

Rick5150

qwerty said:
Are you people really ready to give 175 (250) dollars for a hat? So why spending so much money on something so meaningless.
(maybe this should be a new thread)

Qwerty,
Meaningless is in the eye of the beholder. For the people who actually like the way the hat looks, need the protection that the hat offers from the elements and want a hat that will last a lifetime, $175 is chump change. I spent substantially more on the hat in my avatar. Why?

You can get a cheap hat. They are all over eBay. They will shrink when wet, they will taper, the sweatbands are uncomfortable and the proportions are all wrong. When you move up to a rabbit fur hat, you get a hat that will hold it's shape longer. Beaver fur is one of the best furs for felting hats and as such you pay more for it.

So you can buy a cheap hat and have to buy several of them, or you can buy once and buy right. Also, take into account that a hat that loses it's shape needs to be reblocked and reshaped. Add the cost of the reblock and the cost of shipping each time and you will start to see why a cheap hat is not an altenative to a serious hat wearer.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that the hat is not for show. I am not trying to be Indiana Jones. I get my hat dirty and beat up as it has been with me through years of hiking. My avatar is from the top of Mt. Chocorua in NH and over my shoulder is Mt. Washington - the tallest in the state. I have also hiked that one wearing this hat. I would not have it any other way. Quality lasts.

You are right, this should be split off into another thread.

Indy Parise

My favorite joke is......

Step one: Lift seat of toilet

Step two: Put seran rap under seat and pull tight

This is kinda cruel but hillarious. I don't think I have to say what happens next.

Webley

A lot of fun for me and my wife is telling are friends and family that we are expecting are first child thay get all happy for us and then we say "Fooled you!" or we tell them that we are getting a divorce.