Can Jason Bourne kick Indiana Jones' ass?

Indy's Fist

Indy is a resourceful kindda guy. He may get his ass handed to him initally, but he'd come back to emerge victorious!

Vendetta08

Kingsley said:
Yes, indeed.

By the way, Batman has no chance ;)

Have you ever seen a Superman movie before?

Lex Luthor can take out Superman with a shiv of kryptonite.

I'm sure if a bald old man can get the upperhand on Superman that BATMAN would stand a chance.

Hell w/ the green stuff I could beat Superman.

Kingsley

AL_Patterson said:
BATMAN would stand a chance.
Hell w/ the green stuff I could beat Superman.

Yes, but the question was between batman and spiderman

Olliana said:
I don't get it. It's like little children comparing Batman with Spiderman. :rolleyes:

And between Spiderman and Spiderpig? This thread is going dooown... ;)

Jones Junkie

HovitosKing said:
Have you seen Bourne disarm people? Even with the gun, no chance for Indy.

Read what I said, please. The question is "Can Jason Bourne kick Indiana Jones' ass?" and I replied "most definitely" but just worded the other answer another way. Point being: both ways, Indy loses.

While I agree that Bourne is likely stronger than Indy, especially the Indy of KotCS, I still think Indy would win. He'd just pull out his gun and shoot him!

Kingsley

Beating.jpg

Sorry guys...

ztmike

I kind of think this thread is pretty silly also, but to point out..

in the fight with the nazi, no ones to say Indy would have gotten beat if not for the propeller. who knows how the fight would have gone. bottom line is, Indy realized he was fighting a moron who couldn't hear a jet engine rolling up behind him and then decided to just let the propeller do the job for him.

and as far as the fight with the temple guard, Indy was kicking his ass at several points in time, and was even about to kill him with a pickax when he was stopped by that voodoo doll. if anything, the temple guard is the one who had luck on his side since Indy had black magic working against him.

as far as Indy vs. Bourne goes.. I personally don't even see how they're similar enough to warrant a debate. no one would have brought this up if it wasn't for the same fight coordinator working on both movies. but regardless, if you dropped Indy into a Bourne movie, he'd get killed. anyone who argues this point is kidding themselves. Using more "realistic" physics and human pain thresholds, Indy simply wouldn't be able to take the same beating we're accustomed to, and Bourne would snap his neck.

however, if you dropped Bourne into an Indy movie, Indy would at the very least have a fighting chance. In Raiders, he's dragged behind a truck over a gravel road and manages to hang on to a submerged submarine's periscope for god knows how long. in Temple, he gets a boulder broken over the side of his face, survives crashing into the side of a canyon on a broken suspension bridge, and I'm pretty sure I saw an arrow or two bounce off of him. he definitely has the durability edge necessary to take Bourne's beating long enough to find a way to beat him.

just my .02... although a very rational .02, if I do say so myself.

Montana Smith

In this case Kali beats Indy, barring a repeat of supernatural interference from Shiva.

But Indy just doesn't have the stones any more. ;)

Niteshade007 said:
Are you guys serious? I mean, I like Indiana Jones (why else would I be here?) But to say that Indy could kick Bourne's ass is crazy! Bourne is a trained assassin who could just snap at any minute. He can do some serious damage. Even if Indy just took out his pistol, Bourne would be all over him like white on rice. Indy would be a dead man.

Your not giving Indy a fair deal here, Indy in his him prime Raiders 1936 would take out Bourne, it
wouldn't be easy for him, Indy isn't just a bit handy, you saw how he took out the Nazi's then got
back in the truck, he fights very dirty, and doesn't mind getting hurt and covered in his own blood,
a great bare fist fighter, and don't forget Indy had a similar back ground to Bourne in his early life,
with being in the government and serving his country and picking up nasty tricks, in his 20's. a 30 odd year old Indy would in the end it would not be pretty he would win though,
he takes a beat in, but comes back and back.